Random good picture Not show
(1) After making statistical average over the initial phases, the average and quantum fluctuation of every quantity reduce to that derived by the standard quantum mechanics.
(2) The statistical average values of some relevant operators satisfy a set of differential equations of the first order.
(3) The statistical average value of electronic polarization vector, magnetic moment, energy and paramagnetic susceptibility, which are proceeded under constant magnetic field, is discussed.
(4) Then the statistical average distance between neighboring parallel sections was acquired using the analysis of sample trace points.
(5) The expression of the statistical average values is derived in terms of the density operator formalism in statistical mechanics.
(6) And the evolution of the statistical average values of the set of operators with time satisfy a group of one-order linearly differential equations.
(7) For a random turbulent path, the relative differences fluctuate with time series number and their statistical average values decrease with the number of the independent turbulent intervals.
(8) Connect, I believe the UN General Assembly far exceeds your statistical average today. Perhaps it always did.
(9) Firstly, the initial noise power spectrum NPS is estimated by computing the statistical average of the silent segments.
(10) A new inversion algorithm is proposed whose procedure is described based on the ideas of periodic load statistical average.
(11) The expression of average susceptibility for Pauli paramagnetism of an ideal Fermi gas with finite number of particles is resolved by using statistical average method. Sentencedict.com
(12) According to the mechanical characteristic of earthquake effect, a new method named as statistical average algorithm (SAA) is presented.
(13) This paper is based on statistical theory, describes the statistical average and time average of the turbulence.
More similar words: statistical analysis, statistical package, statistical, statistically, statistical estimation, statistical data, statistical table, statistical model, statistical method, statistical report, statistical distribution, statistical information, statistical software, statistical sampling, statistical hypothesis, statistical inference, statistical mechanics, general average, statistical regression, statistical discrepancy, statistical description, statistical data analysis, statistical quality control, statistic, statistics, arithmetic average, statistician, biostatistics, vital statistics, official statistics.