Random good picture Not show
1. An evolutionary random process is a non stationary process, obtained by deterministically modulating a stationary random process. There are two typical evolutionary random excitations in engineering.
2. The Cross-variance of the input and the output are wide sense stationary process of system response. (6).
3. The sampling theorem is an important theorem in the stationary process, and discretization of the stationary process has theoretical and practical significance.
4. The clobber probability of a pilotless aircraft is studied on the assumption that the error stochastic process is normal stationary process.
5. In a lot of antijamming techniques for direct spread spectrum system (DSSS),(Sentencedict.com ) the DSSS signal is approximately considered as a stationary process.
6. This paper deals with analysis procedures of periodically locally stationary random process which is a specific class of locally stationary process.
7. An efficient numerical method is proposed for calculation of the first crossing reliability of non stationary process linear combination. The results of an example showed, considering the instant...
8. The message of running state of a large rotating machinery induded in the monitoring signals in speeding up or down process is usually more abundand than that in stationary process.
9. An efficient numerical method is proposed for calculation of the first crossing reliability of non stationary process linear combination.
10. The Cross-variance of the system impulse response and the output are wide sense stationary process of the input.
More similar words: computational process, dry process, query processor, query processing, operational process, recovery process, recovery processing, stationary state, stationary, geostationary, process state, process status, combination process, process automation, process simulation, geostationary orbit, application process, translation process, processional, process optimization, condensation process, process communication, chlorination process, information processing, concentration process, carbonization process, processor utilization, communication processor, geostationary satellite, parliamentary procedure.