Random good picture Not show
1. A static random access memory means is provided.
2. A 32KB Static Random Access Memory (SRAM), which is widely used at present in VLSI, is designed in this paper.
3. In one embodiment, the semiconductor device includes a static random access memory (SRAM) cell having numerous NFETs (110) and PFETs (112).
4. The Phase I grant supported a six-month effort to develop a low-power 'green' battery with a 30-plus year shelf life that will power a SRAM (static random access memory) circuit for a computer device.
5. Single event multiple upset ( SEMU ) experimental results of high - density static random access memory ( SRAM ) are presented.
6. As a class of most important cache for the embedded IP application, Static Random Access Memory (SRAM) has become one of the hottest research topics in the digital integrated circuits field.
7. The memory on the mainboard is just dynamic random access memory. And static random access memory is the buffer memory between CPU and internal memory.
More similar words: random access memory, random-access memory, random access, access mechanism, static RAM, accessory, remote access, magnetic memory, semantic memory, memory address, fast access, accessory after the fact, memory, by memory, hemostatic, memorandum of association, from memory, core memory, memory loss, in memory of, main memory, save memory, memory unit, memory cell, memory bank, flash memory, shared memory, memory trace, cache memory, memory board.