Random good picture Not show
1. The UN had been co-operating with the State Department on a plan to find countries willing to take the refugees.
2. The spokesman for the State Department declared his views to a group of reporters from radio,television,and newspapers.
3. The commissioner presented his credentials to the State Department.
4. The matter comes under the State Department.
5. The US State department issues millions of passports each year.
6. The State Department was warning that this could lead to another diplomatic stand-off.
7. The spokesman for the State Department excepted to the statement.
8. The State Department reported that substantive discussions had taken place with Beijing.
9. Officials at the State Department say the issue is urgent.
10. The spokesman for the State Department disinformed some information about the country's military strength and plans in the news media.
11. The State Department issues 55,000 visas each year by lottery.
12. The report was cleared by the State Department.
13. State Department shutdowns have clipped the wings of travelers.
14. The State Department will issue a statement at noon.
15. The State Department said it was considering the request.
16. State Department, which issues border-crossing passes.
17. In 1964 Johnson transferred Bundy to the state department.
18. The State Department had no immediate reaction.
19. Parker was a career State Department official, tall, balding, with a cautious, academic mien.
20. The state department spokesman, James Rubin, has done no more than take formal note of Mahuad's initiative.
21. Giuliani demanded that the State Department kick both diplomats out of the country.
22. The budget allocates $ 19. 45 billion to State Department operations, foreign aid, peacekeeping and international lending institutions.
23. A State Department spokeswoman says there is no need to worry.
24. The state Department of Public Safety is working with the counties to come up with damage estimates.
25. State Department officials say the presence of Fusaria is not surprising.
26. Theoretically he had control over more than $400 million in US accounts. But, in fact[sentencedict.com/state department.html], it was the US Treasury and State Department who controlled those accounts.
27. She appears nightly on the television news, speaking for the State Department.
28. The international education program came under the umbrella of the State Department.
29. Mr Bush was also said to be leaning towards choosing deputies for both the Defence Department and the State Department.
30. No longer an economic adviser to the White House or attached to the State Department.
More similar words: fire department, police department, justice department, service department, executive department, sanitation department, department, departmental, department head, department store, sales department, interdepartmental, personnel department, education department, marketing department, purchasing department, departmentalization, department of justice, department of defense, production department, department of education, department of agriculture, apartment, compartment, compartmentalize, glove compartment, studio apartment, compartmentalized, apartment building, luggage compartment.