Random good picture Not show
(1) The horse broke away from the starting gate.
(2) His campaign never even left the starting gate.
(3) If your horse didn't make it to the starting gate, sorry, there's no refund. Sentencedict.com
(4) The first man out of the starting gate today will swing and glide over a carpet of man-made snow 80 centimetres deep.
(5) His campaign never even left the starting gate. Republican voters say they want low taxes and prudent spending cuts.
(6) The horse broke away from starting gate.
(7) Our goal was different right from the starting gate.
(8) Hanzhong from the starting gate, Nanjing Taixing of the trips to which of these classes?
(9) And John Henry was drawn on the outside in the starting gate at number 12.
(10) An important Hollywood Park race is run at the wrong distance after the starting gate is positioned incorrectly.
(11) Countries with strong reformist political leaders are coming out of the starting gate first.
(12) I never saw a faster horse in my life. He ran like greased lightning all the way from the starting gate to the finish line and he broke the track record by more than three seconds.
(13) He ran like greased lightning all the way from the starting gate to the finish line and he broke the track record by more than three seconds.
More similar words: starting at, starting, restarting, starting line, starting time, starting block, starting point, starting value, starting system, starting pitcher, start in, waiting game, getting start, shooting gallery, sporting goods, farting, parting, carting, charting, smarting, startling, laughing gas, running game, passing game, imparting, thwarting, financing gap, guessing game, martingale, startlingly.