Random good picture Not show
1. When the start signal goes the boards are free to start by sailing out close behind the start board on starboard tack.
2. Lift off commenced with a start signal to the five F-l engines of the first stage.
3. Timing begins with call - to - start signal.
4. When receiving a START signal , the JAX-9A automatically sets the IOC and the scanning speed, matches phases and starts to record the facsimile signal .
5. Contrast with start signal.
5. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
6. L When receiving a START signal or a similarity signal in this status, the JAX-9A starts to record the facsimile signal .
7. It will delay the start signal for six clock periods.
8. Manual function : the power package will await a local start signal and then start working.
9. Includes adjustable 18 second to 30 minute timer. Timing begins with call - to - start signal.
10. A program, task, or hardware device that is in a ready condition needs only a start signal in order to begin operation.
11. Automatic function : the power package will await a remote start signal and then start working.
More similar words: input signal, analog signal, signal, signally, signaller, signaler, signalled, signaling, signalize, signalman, signal lamp, signal box, signalling, busy signal, turn signal, weak signal, signal light, time signal, sound signal, audio signal, image signal, noisy signal, storm signal, radio signal, visual signal, warning signal, digital signal, signal voltage, sequence signal, signalization.