Random good picture Not show
1. You must put a stamp on the envelope before you post it.
2. I stuck a 50p stamp on the envelope.
3. She stuck a first-class stamp on the letter.
4. Why did you stamp on that insect?
5. I stuck the stamp on and ran to the postbox.
6. He stuck a stamp on the envelope.
7. You could never stamp on children's requests.
8. The events left their stamp on his mind.
9. This event left the stamp on his heart.
10. He sealed the envelope and put a stamp on it.
11. She left her stamp on the school.
12. Officers were given orders to stamp on any hint of trouble.
13. Please don't stick the stamp on; I like to collect them.
14. I stuck a stamp on the letter.
15. Each manager has left his or her own stamp on the way the company has evolved.
16. The tone of her voice was designed to stamp on this topic of conversation once and for all.
17. No one has managed to put their stamp on Stockton South.
17. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
18. Hello - this one's got a funny stamp on.
19. Punching postman Tony Thornton says he's going to stamp on Eubank - but Eubank plans to return the challenger to sender.
20. He deserves a chance to put his own stamp on the program.
21. I want to rip them up, stamp on them, throw them out the window.
22. Have you got the requisite stamp on your passport?
23. Finally, you need to change the date stamp on the Default.jsp file for the theme changes to take effect.
24. MEDC will stamp on the Reimbursement Claim Form and issue a CEF Certification Letter upon verification.
25. The imperial family is doing its best to put its stamp on the future princess.
26. In his eleventh month, one of the managers remarked: I think I can see my stamp on my folks.
27. But every real team finds some way to put a personal stamp on its purpose.
28. It also opened a convention at which Mr Gore must put his own stamp on the Democratic party.
29. Its runways made a distinctive pattern, a slanting cross, as if some one had slammed a rubber stamp on the scruffy countryside.
30. Article 19. Holders of temporary export licenses shall, at the time of applying for licenses, fill in the Application Form for Licenses according to the facts and stamp on the forms the official seal.
More similar words: stamp out, kampong, stamp, stamped, stampede, stamping, stamp duty, rubber-stamp, rubber stamp, rubberstamp, stamp collector, tamper, tampering, camp out, amphetamine, component, ampoule, lampoon, shampoo, stamen, trampoline, stammer, stamina, imponderable, testament, stammering, new testament, old testament, antihistamine, first amendment.