Random good picture Not show
1. I was admiring the cathedral's stained-glass windows.
2. It penetrated a stained-glass window, spreading lozenge shapes of iridescent purple, yellow, red and blue on the tiled floor.
3. The stained-glass windows inside, and the black wrought iron and living or artificial flowers outside, contribute vivid accents.
3. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
4. The statue was dappled with light from a stained-glass window.
5. They lift their eyes to the darkened stained-glass windows and begin to sing.
6. Stained-glass windows have been fitted in place of the grime-encrusted originals.
7. Stainedglass windows have been pried from the chapel.
8. There was a stained-glass window with the family coat of arms.
9. The library's stained-glass window and cozy chairs give the book a retro, inviting look that reinforces the theme, as the bats are transported to lands reached through only one path — books.
10. There were blues, reds, greens, and whites all jumbled together: a very good stained-glass window with the tropical sun staring straight through it at midday might have something the same effect.
11. The frame of columns and diagonals resembles the structure of a stained-glass window.
12. At one side of the house is a huge stained-glass window in the shape of a keyhole .
13. The tower still displays its bullet wounds, and a stained-glass window down below illustrates the paratroopers' landing.
More similar words: stained glass, window glass, window curtain, laminated glass, wineglass, stained, sandglass, unstained, sustained, crosswind, field glass, tear-stained, glassware, grass widow, ground glass, bloodstained, glasswork, field glasses, travel-stained, self-sustained, port-wine stain, window blind, window, windows, maintained, windowed, bay window, window box, show window, car window.