Random good picture Not show
1) For the people, this meant stable price levels, rising living standards, and increased employment opportunities.
2) Hence $ 3 is the only stable price of corn under the supply and demand conditions shown in Table 4-8.
3) Either way, inflation is the opposite of stable prices, and over time can erode the purchasing power of your money.
4) If the stable prices dropped once again, the major banks will experience a huge lose.
5) Although the Fed is bound to pursue stable prices and full employment, it has wide latitude in how it defines those goals.
6) Stable prices should feed through into accurate prices for the "toxic" mortgage-backed securities on banks' balance sheets that arguably sparked the crisis.
7) Singapore has a remarkably open and corruption-free environment, stable prices, and a per capita GDP equal to that of the Big 4 West European countries.
8) Higher, more stable prices would provide an incentive for commercial collection.
9) Government was able to claim to have maintained full employment, an expanding economy, stable prices, and a strong pound.
10) Those same twenty years illustrate the ultimate destructive power of money and credit creation to misdirect production and falsify calculation, even in a period of relatively stable prices.
11) Of course, the Fed's mandate is to support maximum sustainable employment and stable prices in the United States, not to fret over the effects of its policies on other nations.
12) The level of employment is ultimately determined by aggregate demand, and aggregate demand is determined by whatever the central bank thinks the economy can bear,[http://sentencedict.com/stable prices.html] without jeopardising stable prices.
13) China and India blame the U.S. Federal Reserve for their difficulties in maintaining stable prices.
14) The Fed has two main goals for its monetary policy: the highest possible employment rates and stable prices.
15) Remember, the Fed has a dual mandate: maximum employment and stable prices.
16) Buy certified fair-trade chocolate from companies that ensure that small-scale farmers receive higher and more stable prices for their cocoa.
17) Fed policy makers have a long-run goal of 1.7 percent to 2 percent inflation they see as consistent with achieving legislative mandates for maximum employment and stable prices.
More similar words: flexible price, sale price, resale price, intractable problem, wholesale price, marketable product, wholesale price index, resale price maintenance, established practices, police constable, invoice price, free price, share price, base price, all prices, taxable profit, reversible process, bride price, issue price, trade price, movable property, stable state, vegetable patch, unstable state, reduce the price, average price, purchase price, reserve price, immovable property, price system.