Random good picture Not show
1. The little springer spaniel mix is house-broken, and she walks alongside you if you put her on a leash.
2. Master Huang: Yeah. A dog! A Springer spaniel!
3. I've always wanted a springer spaniel.
4. I've always wanted springer spaniel.
5. We decided on an English springer spaniel.
6. The Welsh Springer Spaniel gives the impression of length due to obliquely angled forequarters and well developed hindquarters.
7. In nineteen ninety(sentencedict.com/springer spaniel.html), first lady Barbara Bush's Springer spaniel Millie told about her life in the White House in "Millie's Book."
8. My dad had bought a springer spaniel named Boots for my mom for a Christmas present a few years ago.
9. An English springer spaniel, known as James, at a dog show in New York, Feb. 13, 2007.
10. The Welsh Springer Spaniel head is unique and should in no way approximate that of other spaniel breeds.
11. Springer Spaniel, Monty, 7, survives being dumped by a giant wave after loosing his ball on the beach at Pagham West Sussex.
12. "There goes Cruiser again, " thought Cindy Dunlop when she heard a splash in the family swimming pool. Cruiser, a springer spaniel, frequently jumped into the pool just for fun.
13. Dog lovers brought their pets in tow as they lined the streets of Wootton Bassett yesterday to pay their respects to an Army dog handler and his Springer spaniel who died in Afghanistan.
14. In the lounge, his new guardian cried too on hisbehalf, and patted the head of her ageing Springer spaniel.
15. It can also be seen in smaller breeds such as the cocker spaniel and springer spaniel, as well as in mixed breed dogs.
16. Breeds that may be more commonly affected include the English Cocker Spaniel, German Shepherd Dog, Alaskan Malamute, Dachshund, and Springer Spaniel.
17. It is time for the vet to give my 13-year-old Springer Spaniel a lethal injection.
18. Perhaps a better role model for Bo was Millie the springer spaniel, who not only "dictated" a book to her owner, Barbara Bush, but also gave birth to a camera-ready litter of puppies.
More similar words: cocker spaniel, spaniel, springer, air spring, fingerspelling, finger spelling, springfield, springe, spring-cleaning, spring equinox, fingerprinting, fingerprint, dna fingerprint, genetic fingerprinting, genetic fingerprint, spring, perspiring, springy, sprinkler system, character spacing, springing, offspring, spring up, spring training, handspring, hot spring, spring bed, box spring, springbok, daniel.