Random good picture Not show
1. There are no pesticides approved against red spider mites on sugar beet.
2. In recent hot summers, red spider mite has become a severe problem in some gardens.
3. Hawthorn spider mite, Tetranychus urticae, Panonychus ulmi are the principal victims of apple mites. They are one of the main reasons which caused by falling leaves and apple production.
4. Green spiders and spider mite began negotiations, but to no avail.
4. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
5. Dry air in the greenhouse will encourage pests such as red spider mite.
6. Spraying with water is particularly effective for discouraging red spider mite , which flourishes in dry conditions.
7. Pest problems Greenhouse crops are susceptible to greenfly, whitefly and red spider mite which all feed on the leaves.
8. The soluble powder:polythiocycloalkanes, has good effective on the control of pest insects such as two-spotted spider mite, cotton bollworm and citrus red spider mite ect.
9. These eggs turn into ladybird larvae, which are among the biggest friends we gardeners have. They're ferocious predators on problem whitefly and red spider mite.
10. These responses were directed only to the kairomone of the spider mite, its secretion and excreta (with the exception of the males). However, no responses occurred towards the host plant of the prey.
11. It releases this volatile chemical that goes out into the world and summons another species of mite that comes in and attacks the spider mite, defending the lima bean.
12. The effects of temperature, humidity and photoperiod on the development of citrus red spider mite( Panonychus citri McGregor)were studied by means of orthogonal method in laboratory.
13. Green spider is still weaving its network, its network will also continue to weave the network was much larger than the spider mite.
More similar words: epidermic, epidermis, spider monkey, spider, thermite, spidery, termite, red spider, spider-web, spider web, epiderm, spider's web, spider crab, dermitis, epidermal, epidermoid, epidermal cell, epidermolysis, taxidermist, Thermit, permit, hermit, Kermit, permit of, hermitic, marmite, hermitage, permittee, intermit, hermit crab.