Random good picture Not show
1. The two forms of language production are speech production and writing.
2. Stutterers demonstrate unique functional neural activation patterns during speech production, including reduced auditory activation, relative to nonstutterers.
3. Objective To observe the abnormalities of speech production when developmental stutterers reading four-character Chinese words aloud and to discuss its etiology mechanisms.
4. The children could also generalize their speech production to words that were not practiced during the therapy.
5. Possible implications of the results for understanding speech production processing in Chinese are discussed.
6. An application to mineral separation engineering is introduced of the pyroelectric infrared transducer and the system of Intelligent speech production.
7. The synthesis model is implemented with scattering process derived from reflection-type line analog of vocal tract system according to the acoustic model of speech production.
8. The results preliminarily show that the prefrontal lobe plays an important role of inhibition in the lexical access of bilingual speech production and bilingual word identification.
9. Methods of Approach to Study of Speech and Language: Speech Production, Acoustics, Perception, Segments and Features, Phonology , Syntax.
10. Recent years, Grammatical gender has attracted much attention in the fields of psycholinguistics, especially speech production and language comprehension.
11. This text is written for non-engineers but it contains a clear basic description of the physiologic and physical processes involved in speech production, transmission, reception and recognition.
12. A new method to synthesize formant targeted sounds based on speech production model and RTLA articulatory synthesis model is studied.
13. Review of Features and Feature Hierarchies; Feature Geometry and its Relation to Speech Production.
14. This thesis reported a study of idiosyncratic features of disfluency (abbreviated as "DF") in normal EFL speech in the interest of enriching the understanding of speech production processing.
15. Conduction aphasia is characterized by good auditory comprehension and fluent speech production, relative- ly poor speech repetition, frequent phonemic errors in production, and naming difficulties.
16. Worry, on the other hand, activates a region in the left frontal lobe that is linked to speech production.
17. Neural activity in a region of the left frontal lobe, an area known to be involved in speech production, was higher in the depressed and worried-but-not-fearful subjects.
17. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
18. This paper is to probe into the processes and nature of speech production and speech understanding by discussing about several theoretical models .
19. The vocal-tract area function which controls the synthesis model is derived from the first three formant trajectories using the inverse solution of speech production.
20. The result suggests that speech errors in simultaneous interpretation can be studied based on Levelt's model to speech production, but the original model need slight retouching.
21. This paper mainly introduced two theories about the mechanism of lexical access in bilingual speech production: language-unspecific selection theory and language-specific selection theory.
More similar words: batch production, product introduction, production, production function, co-production, reproduction, non-production, preproduction, gas production, oil production, production process, production practice, production plan, production line, peak production, line production, production time, overproduction, mass production, flow production, production rate, over production, production cost, reproduction process, production quota, production index, production output, steel production, production budget, pilot production.