Random good picture Not show
1. The Yanomami people live in the South American jungle.
2. The arrival of this South American predator threatened the survival of native species.
3. On Radio London they play African and South American music as well as rock and pop.
4. Strong trading links exist between us and many South American countries.
5. I think your South American youth has prejudiced you.
6. Next week the President will visit five South American countries in six days.
7. Some South American Indians use poison darts for hunting.
8. Inflation is a major problem in many South American economies.
9. South American growers use the best US seed varieties.
10. The 8.8 magnitude quake struck the South American country Saturday in the early morning hours.
11. This South American nation is best known for beef and empanadas, but there's so much more to explore.
12. A South American tree with hard, fine-textured, purplish-brown wood used in cabinetmaking .
13. South American evergreen tree yielding winter's bark and a soft wood similar to basswood.
14. South American toad; incubates its young in pits in the skin of its back.
15. South American tree having fruIt'similar to the true guava.
16. The South American country bested a Mexican grilling record from 2006 by a resounding 4 tonnes.
17. Label Africa, Asia, Europe, North, American, South American, Australia and Antarctica.
18. In order to eliminate the allergens in South American shrimp, proteases such as trypsin, papain and bromelain were individually used to hydrolyze South American shrimp proteins.
19. The young man looked like a caricature of a South American polo player.
20. The Vice-President gave the impression of being remarkably uninformed about South American affairs.
21. She then spices the mixture with tonka beans, the fragrant seeds of a a South American tree.
22. Bolivia plans to open three indigenous universities next year that will teach in Aymara, Quechua, and Guarani, which are co-official languages in the South American country, along with Spanish.
23. Google was forced to remove several graphic images after its Brazilian Street View service captured a string of images of dead bodies in the South American country.
23. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
24. However, soyoil futures held around 24 cents per pound this fall as U. S. soyoil became competitive with South American soyoil, and have since rallied along with soybeans.
25. Japan contributed the world's largest wooden structure, while the Plaza de Americas accommodated booths from every South American nation.
26. India is now the biggest producer of peanuts, a South American crop.
27. Palaeontologist Richard Owen told him the fossils he had found were of extinct relatives of South American animals living today.
28. Eudora Welty is one of the leading writers of South American Literature.
29. China was also the last East Asian nation to start a professional soccer league, despite having a soccer-mad public - at least for European and South American teams.
30. Scientists at Cornell University recently borrowed a gene from a South American potato to make potatoes that resisted the late blight fungus, a devastating disease that caused the Irish potato famine.
More similar words: south africa, American, Pan-American, mesoamerica, american dream, latin america, american revolution, american stock exchange, chimerical, limerick, turmeric, bicameral, spherical, fourteenth amendment, diametrically, hysterical, hysterically, south, southern, southeast, south pole, southwest, shame, hammer, southeast asia, ashamed, shameful, hammer at, chameleon, euthanasia.