Random good picture Not show
1) She spun the globe, and pointed to the Solomon Islands.
2) Following the incident the government of the Solomon Islands deployed additional troops in the Shortland Islands.
3) The Solomon Islands become independent from the United Kingdom.
4) Expatriate Chinese also fled neighbouring Solomon Islands in large numbers after racially - charged disturbances in 2006.
5) Country Report: Pacific Islands: New Caledonia, Fiji, Solomon Islands, Western Samoa, Vanuatu, Tonga, with Country Profile.
6) Country Profile: Pacific Islands: Fiji, New Calendonia, Solomon Islands, Western Samoa, Vanuatu, Tonga.
7) One of the Solomon Islands in the southwest Pacific Ocean southeast of Bougainville Island. It was under German control from 88' to 899.
8) The Solomon Islands, Samoa and Tonga are among countries with high rates of forest degradation due to heavy exploitation of timber resources.
9) The capital of the Solomon Islands, on the northwest coast of Guadalcanal. Population, 16, 125.
10) The capital of the Solomon Islands, on the northwest coast of Guadalcanal. Population, ', 25.
11) I've seen remote villages in the Solomon Islands with a packet radio link to another island for their internet access.
12) Solomon Islands politician walks across the floor of the country's Parliament House in Honiara April 24,(http://sentencedict.com/solomon islands.html) 2006.
13) Country Profile: Pacific Islands - Fiji, Solomon Islands, Western Samoa, Vanuatu, Tonga.
14) The fragile truce between rival rebel factions in the Solomon Islands came under threat after a third rebel group entered the conflict.
15) A volcanic island of Papua New Guinea in the Solomon Islands of the southwest Pacific Ocean. It was discovered by Louis de Bougainville in 7'8.
16) The next big battle was at Guadalcanal, one of the Solomon Islands in the southwestern Pacific.
17) February 2, 1943: An American jeep proceeds along a trail through the jungle on Guadalcanal, Solomon Islands during World War II.
18) Australia"s neighbouring countries are Indonesia, East Timor and Papua New Guinea to the north, the Solomon Islands, Vanuatu and New Caledonia to the north-east, and New Zealand to the south-east.
19) The Pacific territories involved in the project are the Federated States of Micronesia, Fiji, French Polynesia, Kiribati, New Caledonia, Papua New Guinea, Samoa, the Solomon Islands and Vanuatu.
20) Photo Gallery : Marine Marvels A freckle - face blenny peeks from its reef burrow in the Solomon Islands.
21) A volcanic island of Papua New Guinea in the Solomon Islands of the southwest Pacific Ocean. It was discovered by Louis de Bougainville in1768.
22) Aug. 29, 1942: After landing in force, US Marines pause on the beach of Guadalcanal in the Solomon Islands before advancing inland against the Japanese during World War II.
23) An Australian officer of a regional intervention force in the Solomon Islands was killed in Honiara, capital of the South Pacific island country, on Wednesday.
24) Collect 5 IPCs per turn if Axis controls 5 of the 7 following islands. Midway, Wake, Marianas, Iwo Jima, Caroline, Solomon Islands and Guam.
25) Here, a crimson - tinted species rests on a reef near the Solomon Islands.
26) Collect 5 IPCs per turn if the Allies (Not including the Dutch) control Dutch New Guinea, New Guinea, New Britain and the Solomon Islands.
27) Aug. 1942: US Marines, with full battle kits, charge ashore on Guadalcanal Island from a landing barge during the early phase of the US offensive in the Solomon Islands during World War II.
28) Collect 5 IPC per turn if the Allies control 5 of the 7 following islands. Midway, Wake, Marianas, Iwo Jima, Caroline, Solomon Islands and Guam.
29) A freckle - face blenny peeks from its reef burrow in the Solomon Islands.
30) The death toll from a tsunami that hit the Solomon Islands is expected to grow.
More similar words: solomon, virgin islands, song of solomon, aleutian islands, hawaiian islands, falkland islands, canary islands, spice islands, leeward islands, windward islands, kitchen island, galapagos islands, caribbean island, northern mariana islands, island, salomon, islander, long island, coney island, ellis island, rhode island, traffic island, barrier island, island-hopping, monism, monist, thousand island dressing, admonish, monistic, demonise.