Random good picture Not show
1. They make a qualitative judgment on whether the solder joint is acceptable or unacceptable.
2. Quality control of solder joints is currently done by blowing up a digitized image of the joint and having humans inspect it.
3. The mechanics of making both the solder joint and the brazing joint are comparatively similar.
4. The solder joint exceeds the strength of Type L tube in annealed temper.
5. It's easy to learn to make a perfect solder joint when you use NIBCO Fittings.
6. Interface void damage is the failure characteristic of solder joint under temperature cycling.
7. The quality of solder joint affects the reliability of the products produced by SMT directly.
8. The effect of gas hole location on SMT solder joint fatigue life has been analyzed by finite element method .
8. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
9. Solder joint fatigue life is generally ascertained through accelerated temperature cycle test on electrical subassembly.
10. The welding quality of the solder joint on the conducting wire connected with the soldering cover and the PCB.
11. Important procedures for preparing a solder joint are graphically illustrated in this catalog on page 48.
12. Are AOI/ AXI complementary methods, which include solder joint inspection, used for all reflowed parts?
13. We were disappointed when we were marked as having correctly classified only 32 solder joints out of the 34.
14. Nitrogen protection can improves wettability of lead - free solder and solder joint quality.
15. In order to overcome the error alarming and unintelligence of the automatic optical inspection(AOI) system for the solder joint inspection, a new inspecting method based on neural network is proposed.
16. Research effect of different ROL on pulling strength of QFP solder joint mainly in order to get the proper range of ROL.
17. In the modern automotive industry, extensive use of spot-welding in the body, the solder joint failure is the main reason leading to vehicle failure.
18. Saponifier formulations, without proper inhibitors, may attack some metal surfaces, resulting in a dull solder joint.
19. Solder end valves are limited by temperatures which affect the strength of the solder joint.
20. The orthogonal experiment design method was applied to study the relationships between solder joint process parameters and reliability of plastic ball grid array (PBGA) component.
21. Transition fittings are available for adapting to new or existing threaded or solder joint ends.
22. Theoretical models are given to qualitatively explain the relationship between the solder joint volume and performance.
23. Therefore, it is necessary to study the reliability of this mixed solder joint.
More similar words: temporomandibular joint, joint resolution, joint, joinder, overjoy, T-joint, mother jones, jointly, joint use, jointed, jointer, rejoinder, solder, overjoyed, conjoint, jointure, lap joint, hip-joint, disjoint, butt joint, hip joint, jointless, out of joint, knee joint, clip joint, disjointed, hinge joint, joint stock, elbow joint, joint-stock.