Random good picture Not show
1. What is a software architecture?
2. Adopt a more mature software architecture.
3. In this paper, software architecture was researched.
4. Component connection influences the adaptability of software architecture heavily.
5. Strong experience in software architecture design, software development life cycles, code optimization and software quality control.
6. With an open software architecture, SEER enables individual organizations to refine their estimation tools by extending native Knowledge Bases with organization-specific project data.
7. The designing idea, software architecture and running procedure are also given.
8. Software architecture is often described as the organization or structure of a system, while the system represents a collection of components that accomplish a specific function or set of functions.
9. Software architecture description languages(ADLs )have been proposed as modeling notations to support architecture_based development.
10. The software architecture problem for an interactive system is a hard problem.
11. The avionics software architecture , development process and some COTS software development tools are also introduced.
12. Requirement analysis and software architecture design are two key activities in the software life cycle.
13. The basic characteristics and software architecture of the TPS design platform are discussed, and functions of the control Models related with ATS and UUT are introduced.
14. Whatis your perspective on its potential impact on software architecture, specification language, software process and software reuse?
15. The thesis mainly discusses the application of the software architecture in the software engineering.
16. Firstly we conclude the evaluating standard system on software architecture quality.
17. On the basis of software architecture, category theory and algebraic specification are combined together to provide precise semantics for architecture models and their mapping relations in this paper.
18. In fact, software architecture description in full detail without ambiguity is a leading factor in successful software development.
19. Then, a software architecture model of synthetically personnel information system was designed.
20. A hierarchical design approach is adopted in the software architecture which is divided into the correlative software layer, the hardware-adapt layer, the mid-software layer and the application layer.
21. CASE(Computer Aided Software Engineering) environment, which software architecture is very important, is a kind of complicated system software.
22. Additionally, the analyzer is equipped with three - level software architecture, providing methods development, supervisory and operator functionality.
22. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
23. Today SOA is one of the most popular topic in computer industry, it will be the dominator of software architecture.
24. This paper provides a way of architecture description and modeling to support software project, which mainly analyze the highest level of software architecture. It specifies component ?
25. System fully into account the dual needs of managers and tourists, using B / S and C / S hybrid software architecture.
26. Acc or ding to the features of an enterprise, a management system is designed based on C/S and B/S hybrid software architecture.
27. In this thesis, a design approach of FFSR controller software architecture is proposed based on the research on the related FFSR work and open robot controller architecture theory.
28. Note: These definitions are taken from papers in our software architecture bibliography.
29. According to the thinking of resources sharing and the need of traditional NC system, the system model and the software architecture of the central control unit is designed.
30. And finally two CTSs are implemented with the universal CTS software architecture on two different testing hardware platforms.
More similar words: landscape architecture, architecture, romanesque architecture, architectural structure, cytoarchitecture, greek architecture, roman architecture, microarchitecture, gothic architecture, network architecture, architecture design, computer architecture, master of architecture, classical architecture, victorian architecture, architectural, architecturally, architectural firm, architectural plan, architectural style, architectural design, architectural engineering, landscape architect, architect, architectonic, architectonics, software, software tool, software test, software house.