Random good picture Not show
1. Sodium nitrite is dissolved in distilled water and diluted to volume.
2. Alkyl halides are reacted with sodium nitrite.
3. Traditional phosphating solutions usually contain sodium nitrite, potassium bichromate, sodium fluoride and nickel nitrate which are detrimental to human body and environment.
4. Example 7 was sensitized by aeration with sodium nitrite which was added terminally to the mixture.
5. Methods:Effect on NDMA and scavenging rate sodium nitrite was tested by colorimetric analysis and ultraviolet irradiation and decomposition.
6. Sodium nitrite is easily converted to nitrite amine, which is a kind of carcinogen.
7. Objective: To establish the determination of sodium nitrite in benzalkonium bromide solution for disinfection.
8. AIM To study the sodium nitrite induced DNA mutation by convolution spectrometry ( CS ) .
9. Known as saltpeter, nitrite, a white opaque crystalloid like salt, is consisted of Sodium nitrite and potassium nitrite.
10. METHOD:The error back propagation(BP) method of artificial neural network has been used to determinate benzalkonium bromide and sodium nitrite without separating them.
11. The maximum capabilities of inhibiting formation of nitrosamine and scavenging rate of sodium nitrite were 78.57% and 73.94% respectively.
12. A zinc series phosphating solution was developed by using sodium nitrite as accelerant at room temperature.
13. Conclusion: The UV spectrophotometry is accurate for the determination of sodium nitrite in benzalkonium bromide solution for disinfection.
14. Conclusion Glutaraldehyde content determined value is affected by the negative interference of sodium nitrite and sodium bicarbonate and the positive interference of methanal.
15. The effects of Total Glucosides of Paeony Root (TGPs) on amnesia induced by scopolamine , sodium nitrite (NaNO_2) and 25% alcohol were investigated in step-down test in mice.
16. Objective: To observe morphological changes of Trichophytosis rubrum treated by sodium nitrite.
17. A synthetic method of benazolin ethyl was present with chloroaniline, ammonium rhodanide, sulfuryl chloride, sodium nitrite and ethyl chloroacetate as the raw materials.
18. Company's main products are nitrate, calcium nitrate sodium nitrate sodium nitrite and nitrate magnesium, calcium nitrate.
19. Results: The maximum capabilities of inhibiting production of nitrosamine and scavenging rate of sodium nitrite were 94.24% and 91.18% respectively.
19. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
20. Figure out the chemical reaction equation of Procaine Hydrochloride with sodium nitrite and the equivalent relationship.
21. At present, the treatment of cyanide poisoning are only conducted with Sodium Nitrite mixed with Natrii Thiosulfas at home and abroad in the fields of medicine and veterinary.
More similar words: sodium nitrate, sodium hypochlorite, ammonium nitrate, nitrite, sodium, sodium benzoate, sodium chloride, sodium hydroxide, sodium carbonate, sodium bicarbonate, monosodium glutamate, odium, podium, rhodium, desmodium, lycopodium, plasmodium, clostridium, nitric, nitride, nitric acid, nitric oxide, acetonitrile, tritium, acrylonitrile, nitrification, clostridium botulinum, denitrification, trinitrotoluene, trite.