Random good picture Not show
(1) Baking soda is only sodium bicarbonate, with no acid added.
(2) Overzealous administration of hypertonic sodium bicarbonate solutions as treatment for severe metabolic acidosis of during cardiopulmonary resuscitation can have the same effect.
(3) Infusion of sodium bicarbonate causes raPid movement of potassium into cells.
(4) By separating the sodium bicarbonate from the other components, the shelf-life of the packets was prolonged.
(5) Baking powder is a mixture of sodium bicarbonate, an acid, and other materials.
(6) For example, at elevated temperatures, sodium bicarbonate decomposes and releases carbon dioxide and leaves sodium carbonate as mentioned earlier.
(7) Sodium bicarbonate plus an acid will produce bubbles of carbon dioxide gas.
(8) Western medicine used pancreatin and sodium bicarbonate orally.
(9) A substanceas magnesia or sodium bicarbonate, that neutralizes acid.
(10) Aim To establish a bacterial test for sodium bicarbonate injection.
(11) This modest amount of sodium bicarbonate prevents the potassium depletion and demineralization of bone.
(12) The excrescent water and potassium was treated with sodium bicarbonate, diuretic and conventional ultrafiltration.
(13) Baking soda, otherwise known as bicarbonate of soda, sodium bicarbonate, and, less commonly, saleratus , is a chemical salt with diverse practical uses.
(14) Conclusions Thrush was well prevented with 2 % sodium bicarbonate.
(15) Gear greases, in most cases are sodium bicarbonate saponified, but some are also AI- and Ca-soap greases.
(16) A substance , such as magnesia or sodium bicarbonate, that neutralizes acid.
(17) A saturated solution of sodium bicarbonate ( 13 L ) was added in portions ( endothermic, gas evolution ). Sentencedict.com
(18) So saying sodium bicarbonate julep is in fact not true.
(19) Finish the cleaning process by rinsing with a solution of sodium bicarbonate, the most popular fridge cleaner.
(20) If you have to clean some one's mouth for them, use swabs soaked in a sodium bicarbonate solution.
(21) We will conduct double agar diffusion test, simple agar diffusion test and counter immunoelectrophoresis with aluminium potassium sulfate and sodium bicarbonate.
(22) Itch Stopping and Skin Refreshing TypeIngredients: Green tea, hypericum honey, chamomile, mint, natural essence oil, sodium sulphate anhydrous, sodium bicarbonate.
(23) Go to a hospital today, the doc tor matched 30 saleratus , what effect does sodium bicarbonate have?
(24) The reaction, in which the sodium aluminate solution was dropwise added into abundant sodium bicarbonate solution, was analyzed.
(25) The salt formation and crystallization process of cefoperazone with sodium bicarbonate water and acetone were reported.
(26) We will conduct double agar diffusion and counter immunoelectrophoresis with aluminium potassium sulfate and sodium bicarbonate.
(27) Conclusion Glutaraldehyde content determined value is affected by the negative interference of sodium nitrite and sodium bicarbonate and the positive interference of methanal.
(28) Objective: To investigate the impact of carnosine complex and new sodium bicarbonate preparation administration on anaerobic capacity and metabolism.
(29) METHODS Mengoferin was dissolved in water and acetone, then dripped with sodium bicarbonate solution.
(30) PLLA/starch foam was prepared by respectively using azobisisobutyronitrile, ammonium bicarbonate and sodium bicarbonate as the foaming agent.
More similar words: sodium carbonate, bicarbonate, calcium carbonate, carbonate, carbonated, carbonation, carbonara, carbonaceous, sodium, carbonic acid, sodium chloride, sodium hydroxide, carbon, sodium hypochlorite, carbon-14, carbonite, carbon copy, carbon film, carbon paper, hydrocarbon, radiocarbon, decarbonise, carbon cycle, fluorocarbon, carbon dating, carbon dioxide, carbonization, carbonyl group, carbon monoxide, epicardium.