Random good picture Not show
1. All three were drinking whisky, barely moistened with soda water, with a rapidity that had ceased to startle their friends.
2. Wash the interior with baking soda water or mild detergent.
3. He topped up his drink with soda water and carried it with him into the bedroom.
4. I like iced soda water.
5. Do you sell soda water here?
6. They suck soda water through straws tube.
7. They suck soda water through straws.
8. Bourbon with soda water, please.
9. Whisky and soda water, please.
10. Gargle soda water to help with ulcers.
11. Soda water is a carbonated drink.
12. Some soda water and mineral water.
13. It's call soda water.
14. Sangria is typically created from red wine, fruit, soda water, orange liqueur and brandy.
15. Examples: Soda Water, Apollinaris, Poland , Seltzer , and Vichy.
16. We have a variety of soda water and fruit juice.
17. I won't have any wine; I'll just have soda water.
18. I cannot toss off the glass of soda water in one gulp.
19. Liquid state drink: Fresh fruit juice, soda water, aerated water, mineral water, energy drink, tea drink.
20. The Council of the society rewarded him with the much coveted Copley medal for his work on airs and soda water.
21. He is so hot-tempered and excitable, like a bottle of soda water exploding.
22. There was a tray with whiskey bottles, ice and soda water.
22. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
23. Place ice in tumbler ; pour in brandy, lime juice and cordial. Top with soda water.
24. The thirsty Soviet may have had his choice of beverages -- soda water from a machine, kvass from a barrel -- but rarely, if ever, did these things come with a paper cup, let alone a plastic one.
25. Spritzer : A tall, chilled drink, usually made of white wine and soda water.
26. Soft drink: Nonalcoholic Beverage, usually carbonated, consisting of water ( soda water ), flavouring, and artificial sweetener.
27. This drink is a rum julep made sourer with lime juice and stretched with soda water.
More similar words: seawater, watergate, water, watery, soda, waterway, by water, waterfall, watershed, waterloo, hold water, hot water, waterspout, tidewater, wastewater, rain water, water tank, saltwater, backwater, watermelon, in low water, watering can, fresh water, water vapor, freshwater, underwater, watertight, waterproof, groundwater, water cooler.