Random good picture Not show
1) Soda Ash, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium MetaSilicate.
2) Exports: diamonds, copper, nickel, soda ash, meat.
3) Among them, plate glass, agricultural industry car, soda ash already began to implement industry self - discipline price.
4) Preferred modifiers include cement, lime, slaked lime, soda ash, carbonates, silicates and phosphates.
5) Sub - sectors as a leading soda ash, chemical Sanyou will benefit from real economic recovery.
6) The content of NaCl in soda ash is determined by colourimetry of mercury thiocyanate.
7) Cover with dry lime, sand or soda ash, and place in covered containers for disposal.
8) Cement, Clinker, Slag, Gypsum, Limestone, Tsp Fertilizer and Soda ash Light Lime and Lime Products.
9) The calcined trona can replace soda ash for use in the flotation operation.
10) The reasons of ammonia consumption in solvay soda ash production were analyzed and the methods of lowering Ammonia consumption were introduced.
11) The Commission imposed fines on three chemicals companies on Dec. 19, 1990, for operating an illegal cartel in soda ash.
12) In 1873 they formed a partnership, born of mutual respect and trust, to manufacture soda ash near Northwich in Cheshire.
13) In fact, as early as 200 years before, Le'Blanc process for manufacture of soda ash was to produce Na2CO3 accompanied with sulphuric acid by Glauber's salt.
14) The Belgian chemist Ernest Solvay later developed a better method of soda ash production in the eighteen sixties.
15) The research results are directive and with reference value for development of the new process of soda ash and ammonium sulfate co production by mirabilite.
16) The vitrifiable mixture is composed of sand, quicklime , charcoal, and soda ash obtained by burning seaweed.
17) At present mainly uses the union system alkaline process production calcium carbonate soda ash.
18) The basic ingredients in glass, including silica sand and soda ash,(http://sentencedict.com/soda ash.html) are found almost everywhere.
19) Chemical: - 1 . Sodium Sulphate Anhydrous 2. Phosphoric Acid 3. Soda ash Dense and Light Chemicals - Additives.
20) The company also engages in the hard minerals business through non-operated joint ventures and royalty arrangements in various coal, trona (natural soda ash), and industrial mineral mines.
More similar words: washing soda, soda, soda can, soda pop, sodality, sodalite, soda water, cream soda, soda bottle, baking soda, soda cracker, caustic soda, soda fountain, DAA, aas, baas, sod, soddy, sodom, sodium, sodomy, sodden, sodding, prosody, episode, sod house, sod's law, rhapsody, prosodic, mesoderm.