Random good picture Not show
1. Social investment funds directly finance small community-managed projects.
2. Vietnam summons the social investment electric power profession.
3. Our social investment not only can increase the long-term value of Cisco as a company, but also helps build a more strong and healthy global community.
4. In 2000 Mr Blair established a Social Investment Taskforce, many of whose proposals to build up the private social sector were adopted.
5. In China, for increase in social investment and keeping higher investment and growth rate of fixed capital, the crux is how to arouse folk investment that is being in low ebb.
6. The growth of this industry should attract social investment, depend on the pushing of relative policies.sentencedict.com/social investment.html
7. For instance, it did not use money in long-dormant bank accounts to capitalise a "social investment bank".
8. These companies must pay a price that gives growers a guaranteed return, including a premium for social investment.
9. Unduly large gap of household income, low gross income, unsteady expected expenses and income is one of the most important reasons restricting social investment and consumer demands.
10. To expand their reach—and their budget—the volunteers recently listed their project on the South African Social Investment Exchange.
11. That is to say, the bigger share (77.5 percent) of the social investment in fixed assets is owned by the state and the collectives of the laboring masses.
12. Part of the funding will go toward the Armenian Social Investment Fund, which has financed more than 600 micro-infrastructure projects and help raise living standards in rural areas.
13. Along with the growth of state investment, the investment from local government will also increase quickly, and contribute to the growths of social investment.
14. In view of this, we suggest that the government should advocate a concept of manpower and social investment in the conceptual dimension and outline an effective scheme of job training in action.
15. Only a stock market is valuable enough can it be attractive to absorb social investment, and then the financing function can be accomplished.
16. In early economic development, government investment takes a major proportion of the total social investment.
17. But there are radical opportunities too, particularly in restating the economic case for social investment and democratising policy.
18. It is important and necessary to perfect the company law in China with the development of social investment and practice of company especially facing the challenge of joining the WTO.
19. The government investment is the essential method for regulating national macroscopic economy, and takes on important macroscopic guidance role in social investment and resources distribution.
20. The government investment regards government as the corpus to install the investment behavior of the resources directly, it is very important a part in the whole social investment.
21. As the save quantity of our country resident is increasing continuously, social investment desire strengthens increasingly, and venture investment will play an important role in China.
22. In this paper, the author argues that special attention should be paid to increasing social investment while expansive macroeconomic policies are carried out further.
More similar words: financial investment, initial investment, real investment, capital investment, additional investment, fixed capital investment, international investment, investment, reinvestment, net investment, disinvestment, investment plan, bond investment, overinvestment, investment fund, investment club, investment cost, investment income, investment firm, risk investment, investment bank, investment center, domestic investment, sound investment, investment goods, investment funds, trade investment, investment company, gross investment, investment trust.