Random good picture Not show
1. This is the silver lining of the sluggish market now .
2. The sluggish market for new cars in the north reflects what's helping in Britain.
3. The main reason is the sluggish market tomatoes processed foods, and other alternative packaging's rapid development will bring competition.
4. A shares because of the continuing slump and sluggish market confidence, GEM has been delayed indefinitely.
5. The demand declined since year 2000's sluggish market. In addition,(Sentencedict) the over expansion worsen the competition environment. The electronic industries experienced the severest test.
6. The phenomenon of "insufficient domestic demand and sluggish market", in existence since the mid 1990s, is an indication of overproduction .
7. If you're shopping for a laptop this autumn, you'll find most of the capabilities and prices in the sluggish market unchanged.
8. In chapter III, the thesis analyzes the real situation that SEDD faces and define the advantages of the enterprises and also the major problem, which SEDD meets, is sluggish market growth.
9. The flower growers intended to sell their flowers at a satisfying price, but due to the sluggish market, they had to sell them at a substantial loss.
10. And if the secondary market has been suppressed, which in turn will issue a sluggish market.
11. Sales of romance novels have increased substantially in the US despite a sluggish market resulting from the economic downturn, according to US media.
More similar words: sluggish, sluggishly, sluggishness, cash market, slugging, market strategist, thuggish, primary market, market, marketer, upmarket, supermarket, otc market, gold market, marketing, market day, downmarket, market town, marketeer, down market, slugger, market share, curb market, gray market, spot market, thin market, market rent, good market, hypermarket, market risk.