Random good picture Not show
1. Connected with service shaft by cross sliding block coupling.
2. This dual - direction sliding block curving structure has good practicability, and hopes to reference for similar part.
3. Sliding block with large supporting surface to hold high forces.
4. A Helmholtz coil is installed on the base sliding block through the coil fixed plate and can slide freely on the base guide rail.
5. The effect of sliding block feed on the workpiece quality and rolling roller life is analyzed.
6. The guide sliding block can penetrate the guide rod in a sliding way.
7. This dual-direction sliding block curving structure has good practicability, and hopes to be a reference for similar part.
8. Two sliding blocks in tandem are formed on the first shell piece slanting oppositely. Each sliding block cuts in corresponding sliding chute through slidable mode.
9. The tail end of the spacing sliding block is provided with springs. The top of the latch is provided with a link bar.
10. The sliding block is arranged on and movably integrated with an upper molding plate.
10. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress every day!
11. The hollow sliding cylindrical body, the air pipe, the hollow sliding block, and the hollow push rod are connected into integration.
12. By bringing forward the concept of sliding coefficient, it is proved that the sliding coefficient is fitted to the principal of weighted arithmetic average regarding the sliding block as weight.
13. One end of the thermowell is supported by the riding wheel, while the other end of the thermowell is connected with the sliding block.
14. A kinematically admissible velocity field for the model can be obtained when the rock slope is divided into different sliding block elements along the slip surface and structural planes.
15. If the casting is taken out from the moving die, long distance core pulling is needed according to the shape of the casting, so the mechanism of the sliding block which rotates midway was designed.
16. The cross beams of the adjacent supports form an integrated rigid beam through a connecting device, and the top beams of the adjacent supports are mutually connected by a sliding block.
17. The goal is to get the red car out. It's a sliding block puzzle.
18. The paper introduces the designs of best transmission angle of crank sliding block mechanism for candy packaging machine controled by computer.
19. The spokes are inserted through the center of a sliding block and the sliding block slides along the spokes radially. The secondary shaft and the sliding block are connected by a chain bar.
20. The utility model discloses an electromagnetic braking device, which comprises a crank connecting link-type mechanical reinforcement mechanism with a sliding block and a disk brake.
More similar words: building block, chopping block, starting block, stumbling block, sliding board, sliding, backsliding, sliding door, sliding scale, sliding window, blockading, young blood, gliding, colliding, riding boot, blocking, hang gliding, unblocking, blocking agent, block printing, chock-a-block, chockablock, rockslide, block, blocky, blocks, block off, unblock, block up, block out.