Random good picture Not show
1. If ever a sledge hammer had been used to crack an egg, this was the time.
2. Sarcasm became a sledge hammer in their debate.
3. Sarcasm became sledge hammer in their debate.
4. You'll need a sledge hammer, a hatchet, and at least 3 or 4 steel wedges.
5. He takes the sledge hammer and smashes it repeatedly into the hollow spot.
6. Sparks flew out as the sledge hammer hit the rock.
7. One winter I knocked a bull calf straight in the brain between the eyes with a sledge hammer and had the meat hung up to chill before nightfall.
8. If you've ever watched a construction worker in Shanghai swing a bamboo-handled sledge hammer[Sentence dictionary], you know. Bamboo is tough.
9. Declarative transactions, such as those in EJB's are [a] sledge hammer approach to simplifying transaction management, assuming that every database operation behind the bean is of equal importance.
10. Roy not only delivered, he drove it home with a sledge hammer.
11. Our factory is an export-oriented enterprise, which mainly produces a variety of plastic products and hardware tools , such as claw hammer, ball pein hammer, sledge hammer, pick and so on.
12. Another Highland game event is 'throwing the hammer' wherein the sportsman swings a 'hammer' (originally a sledge hammer) over his head and then releases it, aiming to get the longest distance.
13. Last night Bessi had bent his rim so the air got out, making a flat. After taking off the tire Dagur is able to use a sledge hammer to get it back into proper shape , stopping the leak.
More similar words: sledgehammer, sledge, hammer, hammered, hammer at, hammering, hammer and tongs, hammer and sickle, hedgehog, ledge, fledge, ledger, pledge, yammer, pledged, fledged, stammer, spammer, scammer, knowledge, unfledged, fledgeling, acknowledge, programmer, stammering, full-fledged, foreknowledge, acknowledged, untrammeled, fully-fledged.