Random good picture Not show
1. Sometimes the Moors sell prisoners in the slave markets.
2. They were passing the crowded slave market.
3. Before they entered the slave market or inspected a slave, many slaveholders had well-developed ideas about what they would find there.
4. Have you got a servant at the slave market?
5. Hard by the bay was the abomination, the slave market at her door.
6. They have opened a slave market within sight of my walls!
6. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
7. With the development of the economy of commodity currency, some specified markets, such as Military Market, Slave Market, Guan Market, and so on, began to appear.
8. Or at least the relief that some must have felt. For others, taken captive by wild tribesmen then sold to merchants, the town's infamous slave market would only be the latest stage of their nightmare.
9. Actually, no, considering the real St. Nicholas first came into contact with Peter when he raided the slave market in his hometown and railed against the trade.
10. Born a slave two decades before, in the 1820s, Parker had been taken from his mother at age eight and forced to walk in chains from Virginia to Alabama, where he was sold on the slave market.
More similar words: active market, captive market, competitive market, market movements, at the market, home market, free market, price market, market demand, be on the market, future market, play the market, capture market, telemarketing, put on the market, private market, exchange market, volatile market, corner the market, come into the market, priced out of the market, foreign exchange market, enslavement, primary market, ave maria, market, newmarket, marketer, upmarket, down market.