Random good picture Not show
(1) 'The nick' is a slang term for 'prison'.
(2) "Old man" is a slang term for "father".
(3) Have you not heard the slang term posh, Watson?
(4) "Shepherd" was a slang term for a spy.
(5) The slang term square might convey an impression which includes the suit, crew-cut and tie.
(6) Kite – UK slang term for a check.
(7) A slang term for an uneducated or unsophisticated investor.
(8) Slang term relating to malfunction of computer program. Sentencedict.com
(9) Beef – slang term for a dispute.
(10) A slang term used to describe a rapid advance in prices within the commodities market.
(11) A slang term a high - risk bond a high return but is considered to a dubious backing.
(12) Liveware ---- A slang term for people, to distinguish them from hardware, software, and firmware. Also called wetware.
(13) House – The slang term for the bookmaker , sportsbook or betting establishment that offers betting lines.
(14) Hemp is the male plant and it grows like a weed, hence the slang term.
(15) The Mitsubishi Pajero is a sport-utility vehicle whose name pajero is, coincidentally enough, a slang term for "wanker" in some varieties of Spanish.
More similar words: long-term, in the long term, long-term loans, long-term budget, long-term debts, long-term basis, long-term asset, long-term bonds, long-term memory, long-term credit, long term memory, long term storage, long-term contract, long-term financing, be on speaking terms, long-term borrowings, long-term objectives, long-term liabilities, long-term investments, long-term unemployment, balancing test, intermediate language, slang, slangy, boomslang, rhyming slang, slavic language, slang expression, business language, language translation.