Random good picture Not show
(1) The variables with a skewed distribution were therefore log transformed for statistical calculation.
(2) It'should be either approximately normal, bimodal, or skewed distribution.
(3) American society's fantastically skewed distribution of wealth stands as one of the main structural fault lines underpinning the Crash.
(4) In a negatively skewed distribution, the values are concentrated at the right end of the horizontal axis.
(5) Stable laws are able to capture the two main characteristics of empirical evidence that returns follow a heavy-tailed and sometimes even skewed distribution.
More similar words: distribution, distributional, redistribution, distribution law, age distribution, maldistribution, income distribution, distribution cost, distribution costs, normal distribution, distribution center, energy distribution, direct distribution, statistical distribution, distribution channel, spatial distribution, poisson distribution, resource distribution, frequency distribution, redistribution of income, distribution of wealth, physical distribution, exclusive distribution, channel of distribution, distributing, distributive, distributively, distribute, distributer, distributed.