Random good picture Not show
1. Interest rates have stayed in single figures for over a year now.
2. Inflation, which has usually been in single figures, is running at more than 12%.
3. Inflation could fall back into single figures as early as this month.
4. Inflation is down to single figures.
5. She has pledged to reduce pay differentials to single figures within five years by making pay more transparent through annual surveys.
6. By this, presumably, was meant the isolation of single figures in sequential positions like a Muybridge series in three dimensions.
7. Labour's opinion poll lead slipped into single figures as the worst effects of the poll tax wore off.
8. Interest rates are in single figures, ie under 10 %.
9. Inflation is now in single figures.
10. Sale is down to single figures.
11. The number of people who fail each year is now in single figures.
12. The number of cases of the disease is now down to single figures.
12. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
13. Most commuters managed to get through but line speeds were reduced to single figures.
14. In the west of the province, there are no centrally placed and dominant single figures, or figured scenes.
15. The kilometre posts, which had indicated the distance from Moscow for the journey, now read single figures.
16. But there are seven male to every one female tenured academic psychologist, and women heads of department are in single figures.
17. In two years it could well be down to single figures.
More similar words: single file, figure skating, prefigure, in single file, three-figure, plane figure, figure skate, actual figures, in round figures, figure, figured, figure up, figure for, figure in, figure out, figure on, configure, disfigure, wax figure, disfigured, figurehead, father figure, cut a figure, configured, mother figure, solid figure, transfigure, make a figure, round figure, stick figure.