Random good picture Not show
1. No more than the current proof-print will be lost in the event of failure occurring during the proof-printing of single entries.
2. Can read single entry tables with low task demands. 2.
3. Generally speaking(http://Sentencedict.com), single entry visa is valid for 3 months with duration of stay 30 days.
4. Single entry : includes title of article author, name of magazine, volume , page number and date.
5. Single Entry Valves - CAREFULLY tighten single Union Nut.
6. Each ticket is valid single entry on one of the above days only.
7. NotesACLEntry Represents a single entry in an access control list.
8. IN/OUT and OUT parameters will be passed as single entry arrays to facilitate returning values.
9. Single Entry Valves - slightly loosen single Union Nut.
10. Since a procedure in a high-level language has a single entry and a single exit point, it is common for a CFG to have a unique entry and exit node as well.
11. Under ARM architecture, hardware generated external interrupts ( IRQ ) have one single entry point.
More similar words: single payment, single supplement, double-entry accounting, double-entry bookkeeping, double entry, single, singlet, singles, single out, singleton, single tax, single bed, central angle, single file, singlehood, single-phase, singleness, single word, single room, single cream, single combat, singlehanded, single space, single-handed, single-minded, single-celled, single-decker, single-seater, in single file, single-handedly.