Random good picture Not show
1. This simple listing task is tackled with great gusto, and greatly deepens their commitment to their roles.
2. The template can be anything from a simple list of stories to a traditional newspaper layout with headlines of differing sizes.
3. You really ache for a simple list.
4. The format of the file is a simple list of the system databases, followed by a list of the data sources to use in the desired order, one service per line.
5. Start a simple list or spreadsheet of the different types of users, different groups of users, and the kinds of activities they will perform with the portal.
6. Remember is a simple list of tasks, always available at your fingertips.
7. You can use a simple list, or even break down the popular posts per category or per month.
7. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
8. It can be anything from simple list to detailed descriptions of each project.
9. In its most basic form, Remember is a simple list of tasks.
10. This application contains a simple list of contacts that are synchronized between the client and the server using the mixed pattern described previously.
11. It is one thing to create a simple list of tasks that need to be accomplished. It is quite another to build a detailed project plan with resource allocations, dependencies, and milestones.
12. Line 9 is a simple list of arguments that will be passed to our remote procedure.
13. Following this simple list should hopefully ease your sleep problems at night and every member of the household can have a relaxing peaceful nights sleep.
14. Summarizing these trade-offs in a simple list is not possible since the benefits of each will vary for different projects.
15. Consider a simple list report that contains only the Product line level from one namespace and the Product type level from another namespace.
16. The results of the comparison are shown in the Compare View as a simple list of entries for each of the corresponding properties that have been found to be different.
17. However, if the company is focused on terminological consistency, a simple list will not be enough.
18. These are all very simple, well-defined pieces -- they can simply be spelled out as a simple list.
19. This section shows you how to create a very simple list report.
20. Having stacks and streams composed of lines gives you a simple list or array of strings.
21. This map (see Table 1) should be refined over time, beginning with a simple list of the communities, adding detail over time.
22. When you've accomplished that, you need to do minimal selling, and your landing pages can be nothing but a simple list of what you get when you buy the product.
23. When you need a study tip and don't have time to sift through all the prose on your bookshelf, a simple list is the perfect solution.
24. This article shows you how to display and update a simple list of employees.
25. In Listing 2, a few countries are detected through a simple list of names that comprise the regular expression.
More similar words: simple language, in simple language, simplistic, multiple listing, simple, simplex, simpler, simpleton, fee simple, simple eye, simplism, simpleness, simple sugar, simple event, pure and simple, simpleminded, simple-minded, herpes simplex, simple machine, file list, simple sentence, simple pendulum, simple interest, simple structure, herpes simplex virus, simple harmonic motion, simply, simplify, simplicity, simplified.