Random good picture Not show
1. Shore stations around the world, using signal lamps, still flash Morse signals to approaching foreign ships to learn their intentions.
2. Install turn signal lamp bulb.
3. The signal lamp glares shiningly in the night sky.
4. The traffic signal lamp of the important composition part controlled as the traffic should internationalize too.
5. The hour signal lamp is lit by the time pulse which is interpreted from the electronic timer fixed on the distributor.
6. If something should go wrong, the signal lamp would light up.
7. The signal lamp control method of the traffic is numerous.
8. The soft gleam of the signal lamp told us our troops were ready for the attack.
9. Interface technology signal lamp.
9. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
10. On the base of current signal lamp, it designs a explosion-flashing alarm lamp with a long life, breadth working voltage, fully functions and convenient in production, management, use and repair.
11. The winding time is a tired train. Your appear like a signal lamp light suddenly.
12. Lt. James Eikner, who used a World War I signal lamp on D-Day to direct naval gunfire, was in charge of Rudder's communications.
13. It was the automatic command system of the traffic signal lamp that depended on.
14. In this paper, we introduce a system of real-time control of traffic signal lamp, which is designed using programmable parallel interface device 8255A, interrupt controller 8259A, and 8088CPU.
15. What lean is that the automatic command system of traffic signal lamp.
16. We can not cross the railway tracks when the signal lamp is red.
More similar words: analog signal, signal, signally, signalled, signal box, signaling, signalling, signalize, turn signal, radio signal, input signal, traffic signal, digital signal, distress signal, signal detection, signal distortion, signa, signage, sign away, signatory, designate, signature, designable, assignable, designated, assignation, designative, designation, resignation, key signature.