Random good picture Not show
(1) The Sierra Leonean army might have been able to deal with the revolt, had it not been weakened by previous events.
(2) This study highlights the gender gap in contemporary Sierra Leonean society, and discusses the constraints and underlying attitudes which determine women's disadvantaged position.
(3) A spokesman for Sierra Leonean President Ernest Bai Koroma, who is among the heads of state representing the West African alliance, said Gbagbo's exit is non-negotiable.
(4) On February 9[http://sentencedict.com], Sierra Leonean President H.E. Dr. Ernest Bai Koroma met with Ambassador Kuang Weilin at State House.
(5) The ground can shift beneath your feet without warning, especially in a place as fluidly unpredictable as the Sierra Leonean bush.
(6) "The girls are being blamed," noted Amie Kandeh, a heroic American-educated Sierra Leonean who runs women's programs here for the International Rescue Committee (www.rescue.org).
(7) On March 22, 2011, Chinese Ambassador Kuang Weilin met with Sierra Leonean President H.E. Dr. Ernest Bai Koroma at State House.
(8) Mr. Jalloh, 42, said he had not seen any of the Sierra Leonean press coverage, and when told that the government had adopted him as a marketing tool, he seemed amused. "That's a good one!"
(9) "New York Taxi Driver Rebrands Sierra Leone, " announced a Feb. 17 headline on Cocorioko.net, a Sierra Leonean news Web site owned by a government official.
(10) On the same day, Chinese Foreign Minister Yang Jiechi also exchanged congratulatory messages with his Sierra Leonean counterpart J. B. Dauda on the 40th anniversary of diplomatic ties.
(11) Ambassador Kuang thanked President Koroma for meeting him and conveyed cordial greetings to him and the Sierra Leonean government and people from Chinese President H.E. Mr. Hu Jintao.
(12) This is a story that will make you proud to be a Sierra Leonean.
(13) Mr. Jalloh, 42, said he had not seen any of the Sierra Leonean press coverage, and when told that the government had adopted him as a marketing tool, he seemed amused.
More similar words: sierra leone, sierra, sierra nevada, subterranean, mediterranean, sierra nevada mountains, mediterranean sea, walter raleigh, sir walter raleigh, paleontology, referral, deferral, paleontologist, tierra del fuego, conferral, paleontological, osier, dossier, tarsier, crosier, hosiery, brasier, hoosier, lavoisier, brassiere, leon, leone, Leonid, galleon, nucleon.