Random good picture Not show
1. Cameroon have also qualified after beating Sierra Leone.
2. In Sierra Leone, English is used as the medium of instruction for all primary education.
3. Stevens brought Sierra Leone down, Taylor keeps it down.
3. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
4. It comes from coastal regions of Sierra Leone, again in soft, acid water.
5. But that is not to say that Sierra Leone is not worth saving.
6. Given its open-ended commitments in Sierra Leone, Britain ignores this crisis at its peril.
7. In Sierra Leone, cultural participation in a meaningful sense often comes slowly and always by invitation.
8. The rivers of eastern Sierra Leone contain some of the most easily mined and plentiful supplies of diamonds on the planet.
9. Sierra Leone is a matter of a bad peace plan and bad military organisation on the ground.
10. You can't get peace in Sierra Leone by excluding one of the parties in the peace process.
11. Saving Sierra Leone is, as much as anything else, about redressing the awful imbalance in life chances the war created.
12. Armed Forces of Sierra Leone ( RSLMF ).
13. Fambul Tok director, John Caulker, believes that Sierra Leone needs a reconciliation model that relies on community dialogue and collective reckoning.
14. Sierra Leone and Burundi have been designated as the first two beneficiaries.
15. THE wanton violence during Sierra Leone 's 11 - year civil war was exceptionally barbaric.
16. the Republic of Sierra Leone celebrates its Pavilion Day on Friday inside the Joint-Africa Pavilion at the Shanghai World Expo Site.
17. Peace Corps volunteers left Sierra Leone in nineteen ninety-four because of civil war. But now they are back.
18. Civil servants and ministers were accused of conniving with the company in the supply of arms to Sierra Leone.
19. The colony plus the protectorate thus came to constitute what is now Sierra Leone.
20. Others had grown up around old-established trading posts, such as those on the Gold Coast or in Sierra Leone.
21. Introduction Prior to the recent controversy over the transfer of arms, little international attention was devoted to Sierra Leone.
22. There are, however, many cultural barriers to be surmounted on the path toward a unified and modernized Sierra Leone.
23. Since then, the rebels and the armed forces of Sierra Leone have been locked in combat.
24. Diseases which cause our young only minor discomfort kill one in four children from Sierra Leone before their fifth birthday.
25. Kallay returned to his original demands for the release of comrades from prison, and the resignation of the Sierra Leone government.
26. Lastly, we present a critical analysis of the way the civil war ended in Sierra Leone.
27. Drugs are dumped out of propeller planes or unloaded from ships just off the coast of Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, or Sierra Leone, and then broken into smaller parcels to be shipped north.
28. In 1991, the Revolutionary United Front (RUF), backed by Liberia, launched a conflict in Sierra Leone, chiefly to gain control of the diamond mines.
29. In a hospital ward in Freetown, the capital of Sierra Leone, Fatmata Conteh, 26, lay on a bed, having just given.
30. The 10 countries with the highest risk of maternal death, says Unicef, are Niger, Afghanistan, Sierra Leone, Chad, Angola, Liberia, Somalia, the Democratic Republic of Congo, Guinea-Bissau and Mali.
More similar words: paleontology, paleontologist, smile on, leonine, napoleon, chameleon, napoleonic, terra, errand, errant, leonid brezhnev, terrace, erratum, erratic, terrain, serrated, overrate, aberrant, terrarium, paleolithic, fool's errand, aberration, terra firma, erratically, robespierre, interracial, subterranean, terraced house, mediterranean, saber rattling.