Random good picture Not show
1. The other side faced the open sea.
2. To make a plain seam, place two pieces of fabric together with right sides facing and with raw edges level.
3. In goes the coarse strainer, and the charcoal pad with the white side facing the foam. 4.
3. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
4. Put kitchen foil, shiny side facing you, on the wall behind any radiators fitted on outside walls to reflect heat.
5. His foolishness made him smile and think fondly of himself as he turned over on his side, facing her.
6. Jan and Tim were lying on their sides facing each other on adjoining sunbeds.
7. On entering the office I saw that Donald had placed two hard chairs side by side facing his desk.
8. He opened his eyes and turned over on his side, facing her.
9. Helena, but no one was on the beach on the side facing the tidal wave when it arrived.
10. Pick up one edge of band with wrong side facing you.
11. If the craft had kept the same attitude permanently, then that side facing the Sun would have baked.
12. It soon became widely accepted that Mercury, like the Moon facing Earth, always kept the same side facing the Sun.
13. Place the Copper side face down on your wafers.
14. Now has a partner, side by side face beauty, care for each other and not get too close, without much physical contact, concern and sympathy forever many.
15. Is her on the photograph and Qin Nan's side face, can not tell fashion, merely have much of jolly impression.
16. Silent were your unwilling abandon and your pale side face.
17. During side face image detection, the person's face area is located by use of integration projection in the pre-disposed binary image.
18. The wine son looking at him absolute side face ugg boots dedicate one's mind of facial expression, suddenly have some blush with shame.
19. Ferguson's side face Chelsea at Old Trafford in between the two legs against Bayern, and Neville is hoping the club's run of form at home continues into next week.
20. During this period, he has a side face to you, let you see his eyes on you.
21. The Stadio Olimpico side face stiff competition from AC Milan though in the race for Diarra's signature.
22. What is at stake is whether conurbations like Merseyside and Tyne side face a future as grim as the present Belfast.
23. I like most of the people in the world, has the most perfect side face.
24. Use a piece of green origami paper; place the green side face down.
25. Based on the demand, the ultrasonic radiation surface can be laid underside the launder slot or on the side face or on the peak face, it is quite agility.
26. Editor: You raised your head and nodded like this, the side face looks really beautiful and some photos are special sexy.
27. The shadow left, throws on your good - looking side face.
28. It suggests a possible intermittent reattachment of the separated free shear flow, consequently lower the correlation on the side face of the building models.
29. I all over room and see he stand in the living room, light limn in the room side face with hard show.
30. Said retaining plate is one dead block connected on bracket, one add-on plate connected on bracket or side face of drive unit.
More similar words: deface, defaced, defacement, de facto, defacto, preface, paleface, type face, barefaced, lose face, typeface, stone-face, volte-face, pale-faced, de facto standard, in the face of, shamefaced, be faced with, double-faced, on the far side, shamefacedly, on the face of it, fly in the face of, a slap in the face, aside from, lie face downwards, face to face with, outside financing, face-to-face, face to face.