Similar words: shrinkage cavity, shrinkage, dry shrinkage, shrinkable, shrink back, steering linkage, sinkage, linkage.
Random good picture Not show
1. With increase of curing period, dry shrinkage crack resistance increases gradually, while thermal shrinkage crack resistance decreases slightly.
2. Because the surface of the greater the shrinkage crack, it would be easier to crack.
3. But almost all the attention of the plastic shrinkage crack are focus on the medium and coarse sand concrete and the study of super fine one not found.
4. And fracture spacing in concrete structure, shrinkage crack on ceramics driven by cooling and drying and so on are typical models of fracture spacing.
5. Temperature and shrinkage crack of huge concrete can destruct concrete structure, so it is important to control the crack.
6. In this article some measures adopted in mass concrete construction of high rise building are discussed to avoid desiccation cracks, shrinkage crack and seepage.
7. The quantity and the thickness of commodity concrete is more than normal concrete, which tends to occur shrinkage crack in structure when transporting or pumping.
8. The results indicate that the addition of polypropylene fiber can enhance dry shrinkage crack resistance and thermal shrinkage crack resistance.
9. When the fiber content does not exceed 0.1% (by volume), dry and thermal shrinkage crack resistances are enhanced with increase of polypropylene fiber content.
10. Therefore, it is important to study the shrinkage reasons of the new wallbord materials and control its shrinkage crack.
11. This paper analyzes the cause and precautionary measures of concrete structure shrinkage crack.
11. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
12. The polypropylene fiber can effectively control the length, width and number of the drying shrinkage crack of early-age concrete.
13. Outcomes of the research can provide testing and academic basis for determining reasonable structure type in design and construction to reduce shrinkage crack.
14. An available chamber design is presented to prevent squeezing casting from creation of shrinkage crack and shrinkage hole as well as to elevate specific pressure.
15. According to the causes of crack occurrence and the weather characteristics in the project area, it is key to prevent the cracks such as the plastic crack, dry crack and cold shrinkage crack.
16. The paper states that the plastic cracks after shaped the pumping concreting divides into plastic settlement crack and plastic shrinkage crack.
17. Authors studied the influence of different kinds, quantity and length of polypropylene fiber on early stage plastic shrinkage crack of mortar.
18. Unbound aggregate base can efficiently retard the reflexion of cracks to asphalt pavement surface, which is aroused by the shrinkage crack of semi-rigid base in the inverted structure.
More similar words: shrinkage cavity, shrinkage, dry shrinkage, shrinkable, shrink back, steering linkage, sinkage, linkage, flux linkage, shrink, interlinkage, shrink on, shrinking, shrink from, shrinkwrap, shrink-wrap, stagecraft, shrinkproof, shrink-wrapped, shrinking violet, wisecrack, firecracker, safecracker, fatigue crack, paper over the cracks, tankage, bridge crane, shrine, leakage current, enshrine.