Random good picture Not show
1. Our second concern is with shot noise.
2. The entanglement detection based on the shot noise is important to the quantum computation, and the spin coherence transport detection is a necessary subject of spintronics.
3. The shot noise is a consequence of the discrete nature of the charge carriers.
3. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
4. The shot noise and thermal noise with homodyne demodulation technique is given in this article. And phase noise induced with different time delay is also analyzed.
5. Findings indicate that the photon shot noise primarily determines the SNR.
6. We test the shot noise by this testing system for short-channel MOSFETs and the diodes testing, and the results are satisfying.
7. The measurement of the shot noise can provide information on the conduction process not contained in conductance.
8. In chapter six, we study the current shot noise in time - dependent transport in mesoscopic systems.
9. In the last few years, much attention has been paid to the study of shot noise in the mesoscopic systems.
10. To explain this phenomenon, a theory in which the distance resolution of 3D active imaging systems is determined by both the photon shot noise and the subinterval width is developed.
11. The performance of the system is evaluated when considering the effects of both multi user interference and photo detector shot noise. An upper bound on the bit error rate is derived.
12. The Performance of CDMA approaches that of WDM, but it also faces some problems such as spectrum interference from multiple users and shot noise etc.
13. If the noise of a component of a light field is below the shot noise, the light field is the squeezed field.
14. In practice, other noise in the system can be reduced by introducing double optical harder- limiters also, such as:APD shot noise, APD dark current noise, background light and thermal noise.
15. This makes people have a lot of interest in Macro-electronic devices shot noise.
16. A general method for finding the Mean first passage time of ge neral diffusion processes driven by shot noise is suggested.
17. Witnesses said the shooting focus on the back of the building, in addition to shot noise, at least two explosions heard a loud bang.
18. It is shown that the differential conductance, average current and shot noise power are suppressed by the impurities and rough interface scattering.
19. A general method for finding the Mean first passage time of go neral diffusion processes driven by shot noise is suggested.
20. Finally, we have theoretically analyzed the pumped spin current and its shot noise spectra in a two-level quantum dot system, where the dot is irradiated by circularly polarized laser field.
21. On the one hand, macro-electronic devices contain mesoscopic or nanoscale structures, they can generate shot noise, which may carry on some system internal information.
More similar words: ambient noise, pinot noir, noise, noises, noisette, noiseless, make noise, noise free, white noise, noisemaker, noise level, random noise, noise power, chinoiserie, noise factor, noiselessly, to make a noise, noise-induced, noise control, noise reduction, noise immunity, noise cancelling, noise pollution, electrical noise, background noise, signal to noise ratio, signal-to-noise ratio, footnote, noiselessness, snot-nosed.