Random good picture Not show
1. This type of sheet steel could stand high pressure.
2. Sheet steel is used in a wide variety of applications ranging from pails to car hoods.
3. Hotrolled is the least processed sheet steel, while coated is the most processed.
4. Sheet steel is used in applications ranging from pails to car hoods.
5. Sheet steel is used in applications from pails to car hoods.
6. Paper: ( flat, sheet steel ) was to prevent double sheet of paper.
7. The sheet steel for lighting distribution box is made into frameless shape, the main parts of which are shell , zero line bar , protective earth bar and panel etc.
8. Gavenized sheet steel and tin plating, divided into hot dip galvanised Tin plate and tinpalte.
9. The article describes leak locations commonly-occurred on corrugated sheet steel roofs and introduces K.
10. This paper introduces simple tool of working big hole on the sheet steel and its application.
11. Annealing with the heating rate IV and V, the SPCC has small equated grains and lower nm, rm value, so it can only be used as a CQ level sheet steel.
12. The effects of baking temperature,[sentencedict.com] baking time and prestrain on the bake hardenability and dent resistance of isotropic sheet steel and BH sheet steel produced by batch annealing were studied.
13. A low cycle fatigue ( LCF ) testing on 16 MnL sheet steel is reported.
14. The production and application of high strength hot rolled dual phase sheet steel developed. The.
15. History, reinforcement mechanism, microstructure and property characteristics of dual phase sheet steel are introduced.
16. The stator is composed of laminations of high - grad sheet steel.
More similar words: steering wheel, fleet street, see the elephant, steel, steele, steely, The early bird gets the worm, steel band, steel bar, steelman, steel wool, steelwork, mild steel, steel trap, steel mill, steel drum, steel pipe, steel belt, steel blue, steelyard, alloy steel, steelworks, steelmaker, steeliness, steel works, angle steel, steel plate, steel plant, steelworker, steelmaking.