Similar words: cut glass, shot glass, float glass, sweet grass, glass, glassy, glass in, glasses. Meaning: n. glass formed into large thin sheets.
Random good picture Not show
1. Made from the finest quality sheet glass.
2. Sheet glass mirror, float glass mirror, silvered mirror and car mirrors.
3. Made from the finest quality sheet glass. These precleaned, noncorrosive glass slides have an etched end on one or both sides of glass for marking and identification.
4. Subsidiaries of Nippon Sheet Glass and others have also faced unrest.
5. This paper introduces several improved methods of producing sheet glass in botany,(sentencedict.com) which are suitable for botanical experiment teaching in relevant specialties of universities.
6. Observing the cells climbing to the carry sheet glass, which are stained with HE.
7. Francois Michelin describes this secret process as the equivalent of float-glass making, which transformed the manufacture of sheet glass.
8. An efficient and easy method and analyzed for measuring the warp of the precision sheet glass.
9. Key products involved are flat glass, float glass, Glaverbel glass, rolled glass, super white glass, ultra thin glass and sheet glass, such as tawny glass, blue glass and gray glass.
10. These pre - cleaned slides are made from the highest quality sheet glass.
11. Glass is one of mainstay productions in the materials of building, while Sheet glass is most widely used.
12. In this paper , traditional glass was described briefly , and the kinds , purposes , new classifying rule , as well as development direction of sheet glass were also discussed in detail .
13. The method can detect the warp by observing the distance between the two images reflected from the precision sheet glass and the standard plate for the same reference object.
13. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
14. Her grandmother was a munitions worker during the second world war and then worked in a sheet glass factory – experiences that Riseborough drew on for her role in Made in Dagenham.
15. jumped nearly 11 percent after it said it expected hefty earnings growth in the next quarter, thanks to demand for sheet glass used to make liquid crystal displays.
16. An efficient and easy method is introduced and analyzed for measuring the warp of the precision sheet glass.
17. Our company produces various kinds of size and color of float glass, sheet glass, clear glass sheet, reflective glass , aluminum mirror sheet, tempered glass, hollow glass and obscure glass.
18. Mainly using source material and so on pebble, ceramic tile, shellfish, sheet glass, beaded glass , after the cutting, carries on the creativity combination again.
19. Methods: 7 species of standard strains Monascus fungi for preparing Hongqu were cultivated on carry sheet glass and observed and compared after pretreatment using the scanning electron microscope.
20. In the past few years, we have built several float glass production lines, numerous sheet glass production lines, and many ultra clear rolled glass production lines.
More similar words: cut glass, shot glass, float glass, sweet grass, glass, glassy, glass in, glasses, glassed, spyglass, douglass, eyeglass, glassware, sunglass, glass eye, hourglass, glassful, glassine, sandglass, glass case, glass over, glasshouse, wineglass, glassless, beer glass, isinglass, glasswork, pier glass, watch glass, glass cloth.