Random good picture Not show
1. The store is on Seventh Avenue.
2. The police escort us as we march down Seventh Avenue.
3. Is that the right streetcar to Seventh Avenue?
4. Broadway intersects Seventh Avenue at Time Square.
5. Am I on the right streetcar to Seventh Avenue?
6. Landed here, he turned to walk back along Seventh Avenue, but the slush was too much.
7. There is one young Negro on the Seventh Avenue line who used to get on at 42nd Street and start singing a song , "I wish that i were married."
8. He knew how the traffic congested at the junction of Seventh Avenue and Forty - second Street.
9. Either way, the transformation of the area where Broadway and Seventh Avenue converge is as remarkable as it is undeniable.
10. I have a client in the garment business, on Seventh Avenue.
11. Coming back, he kept to the Park until 110th Street, and then turned into Seventh Avenue again, reaching the pretty river by one o'clock.
12. Now he is usually seen around the corner of 48th Street and Seventh Avenue,[http://sentencedict.com/seventh avenue.html] a block or two from the heart of Times Square.
13. " In Fifty - eighth Street,'said Mrs. Vance, " just off Seventh Avenue -- 218.
14. A fashion show at the merge of Broadway and Seventh Avenue showcased the newest trends in intimate apparel.
15. He went out into the streets and tramped north, along Seventh Avenue, idly fixing upon the Harlem River as an objective point.
More similar words: fifth avenue, seventh heaven, average revenue, seventy-seven, seventh, seventhly, seventh-day, seventeenth, twenty-seventh, incremental revenue, government revenue, avenue, revenue, in that event, event handling, park avenue, other revenue, net revenue, tax revenue, revenue bond, sale revenue, inland revenue, gross revenue, total revenue, revenue officer, revenue stream, annual revenue, sales revenues, revenue tariff, public revenue.