Random good picture Not show
1. The setting value of temperature of controller should be found in the single-pile drawing or installation drawing of electric heating.
2. The pointer offset value and sensor gain setting value selected by this operation are not initialized by SETUP RESET or DEFAULT SET operation.
3. Take OMRON CPM1A as an example, the changing setting value methods in which we use analog input potentiometer, dial switch and push-switch are introduced.
4. Increasing the setting value makes it more difficult for empty pipe error to occur by mistake due to bubbles or other occurrences.
5. The setting value, detecting range and controlling accuracy of the controlled temperature can be changed by adjusting parameters of the software.
6. It is founded that Au elements setting value were great different from anomaly threshold.
7. An equipment-oriented setting value verification method is put forward for distance protection(sentencedict.com), which ensures the correctness and effectiveness of protective action simulation.
8. The relay configuration and the match problem of setting value among the relevant parts of the relay were in introduced.
9. Temperature control card protects setting value and avoids change by mistake.
10. Current counting and setting value without losing when lost power.
11. In order to collect the temperature I adopt a transducer, then measure the temperature by SCM AT89C51, using digital pipe display the current temperature and setting value.
12. Analyzed to the process parameters of EAF, We propose the smelting optimizing goal and determine the optimization setting value.
13. We should always check the high voltage DC power supply within the current relay, time relay setting value is correct,(http://sentencedict.com) control is sensitive.
14. Digital controller communicates with PC though serial interface. The setting value (processing track) and moving method are downloaded from PC to digital controller.
15. Sample the negative voltage on the diode series with IGBT by Peak hold switch circuit, and cut-in A/D module in the DSP, compared with setting value.
16. Except for above, it is not necessary to change an initial setting value.
17. In addition, the rotation feedback control is added to keep the practical rotation speed at setting value when FPC stands by.
18. In site operation, stator grounding protection often gives false signal, therefore some units raise the setting value greatly for the dependability of protection.
19. In order to achieve the best characteristics of the setting value tracking and the disturbance rejection, a PID controller optimization design method is put forward.
20. As the cold water flow through the heater , the water temperature was quickly reached the setting value .
21. APC uses the photodiode inside LD and compares its testing current with setting value to form a closed loop negative feedback.
22. Up Key: Each press of the key increments the setting value. If continuously, it will speed.
More similar words: starting value, carrying value, setting, Settings, besetting, upsetting, bone-setting, setting down, thermosetting, typesetting, stage setting, trend-setting, trendsetting, place setting, default setting, default settings, phototypesetting, asset value, net asset value, moving van, getting, letting, netting, jetting, wetting, vetting, petting, retting, betting, value engineering.