Random good picture Not show
1. He's customer services manager at the store.
2. Some administrative services managers oversee unclaimed property disposal.
3. Working Conditions Many health services managers work long hours.
4. In addition, some categories of administrative services managers may grow more quickly than others.
5. First-line administrative services managers directly oversee staffs involved in various support services.
6. First, health service managers must be able to price their services reasonably accurately for trading purposes.
7. This enables service managers to plan around the peaks and troughs created by an inevitable uneven distribution of learners.
8. In small organizations, a single administrative services manager may oversee all support services.
9. For example, assign your service manager a budget and let him control his own expenditure.
10. Changing the style and responsibilities of health service managers has been an important theme of Conservative health policy.
11. Advancement is easier in large firms that employ several levels of administrative services managers.sentencedict.com
12. The day began with health and social services managers meeting in their two separate groups.
13. She had been named regional marketing services manager and expected the job to be confirmed.
14. As the size of the firm increases, administrative services managers are more likely to specialize in one or more support activities.
15. Related Occupations Administrative services managers direct and coordinate support services and oversee the purchase, use, and disposal of personal property.
16. The union reacted bitterly to a toughly worded edict from Darlington area delivery services manager Spencer Hindmarsh to keep costs down.
17. Check this in advance with your service manager so that you don't risk being caught out when you are in a hurry.
18. Special thanks Special thanks from Link to office services manager, for her considerable help with this Focus.
19. Roy Holloway is promoted from supervisor to service manager at Hygiene Bristol.
20. Record service information and timely report to service manager.
21. Comprehensive banking department service manager.
22. He has been promoted to service manager because of his excellent work.
23. The heart surgeon was waiting for the service manager to come and take a look at his bike.
24. Support and assist the Service Manager to manage the performance of the service team.
25. You will be part of the service team assisting and reporting to the Service Manager.
26. The kernel module of security middleware is the Common Security Service Manager ( CSSM ).
27. Co - ordinate any additional set - up requirements with Banquet Service Manager according to guest's need.
28. In the planned economic system, since the government are both hospital holder and medical service manager, professional ethics is heteronomous basically.
More similar words: management services, service man, serviceman, ex-serviceman, service mark, office management, vice-general manager, stage manager, Performance Management, file manager, middle manager, health and human services, service, services, see service, in-service, bus service, lip service, service fee, disservice, service area, phone service, mail service, full service, service road, wire service, room service, self-service, service unit, service line.