Random good picture Not show
(1) Sequential analysis was used in this study.
(2) Pass multi-line Cheng and increasing function, static sequential analysis obtained a leap on speed and function.
(3) The sequential analysis is applicable to, besides the study of main components in oil shales, biomineralization research.
(4) CONCLUSION: The dual index sequential analysis enables us to distinct two or more herb's IR fingerprint.
(5) Sequential analysis uses statistical modeling to detect patterns in data.
(6) Both the sequential analysis for the structure continual variation and the generation of the limit state functions of structure can be realized. Sentencedict.com
(7) IBM proposed to use sequential analysis to determine whether any of these events or event sequences indicate that a more severe problem is about to occur.
(8) The result shows that it is feasible, dependable and practical to determine the rank of forest fire using the method of normally distribured sequential analysis.
(9) To detect small stealthy botnet, a botnet detection model based on sequential analysis is proposed, which is a complement to contemporary passive detection technologies.
(10) Because run time may is as long as, make many hours, static sequential analysis has become a lot of IC to design the bottleneck of the group.
(11) A fracture density model for the pelite reservoirs in several wells in the Gaojiaya oil field is presented by means of depth sequential analysis.
(12) The article analyzed the relationship between tree ring-width chronologies and the meteorological elements in west Sichuan plateau by sequential analysis of 4 tree-ring chronologies.
(13) Analysis and modeling are made for the boring error by using time sequential analysis way, and corresponding AR error model is established.
(14) At present, there are two hypothesis test problems involved in Two SPRTs in sequential analysis research.
More similar words: financial analysis, fundamental analysis, nodal analysis, marginal analysis, in the final analysis, causal analysis, functional analysis, sequential access, general analysis, dimensional analysis, vertical analysis, chemical analysis, critical analysis, numerical analysis, technical analysis, structural analysis, horizontal analysis, contextual analysis, statistical analysis, requirement analysis, morphological analysis, sequential, mathematical analysis, sequentially, consequential, consequentially, inconsequential, consequential loss, sequential process, financial statement analysis.