Random good picture Not show
1. From the sensitive analysis, we can see that this project has the certain anti - risk ability.
2. Our results provided a good, direct and sensitive analysis method for the organotin compounds in biological samples without complicated pretreatment.
3. By sensitive analysis, we were able to study the interaction between model variables and by scenario method, we could evaluate impacts of value changes of input variables on epidemic quantitatively.
4. Application of reclaimed water project is studied by sensitive analysis, cost efficiency and scale benefit.
5. Considering the distinguishing feature of diverse companies, sensitive analysis is processed with random-effect panel data model.
6. In addition, by performing the sensitive analysis, we found that customer demand is the major parameter that affects the financial benefit of " intercity intermodal logistics transportation" strategy.
7. Sensitive analysis shows that the yield acceleration of the reinforced earth retaining walls is affected by wall geometry as well as strength of soil and reinforcements significantly.
8. The customer lifelong value model based on the sensitive analysis originates to the traditional model with a good operationality.
9. The sensitive analysis for the influence factors of dam temperature has been made.
10. It is suggested that sensitive analysis of fluid composition should be done in technical design of the natural gas and condensate pipelines.
11. The economical sensitive analysis indicated that this project has certain anti-risk ability.
12. The control strategy of reactive distillation dividing wall column was first studied through steady-state sensitive analysis, the temperature relative gain of each tray were obtained.
13. A case study on 10 bus stations in Guilin city and the sensitive analysis of different weights and risk attitude are conducted.
14. A numerical example is shown to illustrate the model and solution procedure, and the sensitive analysis is presented as well.
15. The present method has application for the rapid and sensitive analysis of acids and their mixture.
16. In this chapter, a mathematic model is also built to find the optimal location of the CODP, and then the sensitive analysis is used in the model.
17. The decision made to the three of financial forecasts in this analysis will be followed by the overall cash flow analysis (i. e. financial sensitive analysis) of the project development.
17. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
18. In the last of this paper, we give the sensitive analysis and economic explanations of retailers' optimal ordering quantity, optimal expected profits and total profit in the market.
19. Methods According to the existing literature, the investigation of the author and the principle of pharmacoeconomics, using cost-effectiveness analysis(CEA), sensitive analysis was performed.
20. The method has high selectivity, high sensitivity and high accuracy, which could realize high sensitive analysis of trace organophosphorus pesticides in liquor.
More similar words: sensitivity analysis, comparative analysis, predictive analysis, qualitative analysis, quantitative analysis, dimensional analysis, multivariate analysis, highly sensitive, case analysis, failure analysis, life cycle analysis, performance analysis, critical analysis, activity analysis, sensitive, sensitively, insensitive, supersensitive, analysis, insensitively, be sensitive to, hypersensitive, sensitiveness, oversensitive, case sensitive, light sensitive, price sensitive, radiosensitive, photosensitive, light-sensitive.