Random good picture Not show
1. The Semiconductor Industry Association yesterday said shipments of semiconductor chips declined in December, indicating demand could be slowing.
2. Electronics, including makers of semiconductor chips and equipment, came in first, with 21 stocks among the top 100.
3. Flash memory is a type of semiconductor chip used to store data in computers and electronic devices.
4. Semiconductor industry: semiconductor chip high cleanness-degree cleaning.
5. "Actions Chip" means the semiconductor chip designed and provided by Actions.
6. The semiconductor chip is made thin by grinding a second main surface opposing to the first main surface of the semiconductor chip which is connected with the substrate.
7. At least a semiconductor chip (such as a microphone chip) is arranged on the base part and right over the shield plate.
8. The microprocessor is the semiconductor chip, the arithmetic, the logic and the control circuit which contained has completed computer central processor (CPU) each kind of function needs.
9. Intel Corporation is a semiconductor chip maker, developing advanced integrated digital technology products, primarily integrated circuits, for industries, such as computing and communications.
10. LED is the heart of a semiconductor chip, the chip is attached to one end of a stent, is the negative side, the other end of the power of the cathode, the entire chip package to be epoxy resin.
11. The charge technology can't be effectively solved by semiconductor chip only, more combining the characteristics of battery material.
12. Intel company is the world's largest semiconductor chip maker, it brings the microprocessor computer and the Internet revolution[sentencedict.com], changed the whole world.
13. The invention provides a semiconductor wafer, a semiconductor chip and a method and an apparatus for processing the wafer.
14. DRAM is a semiconductor chip used in most electronic products such as personal computers.
15. The stencils are sold to companies which use them to produce semiconductor chips.
16. Method and baths for electroless depositing Cu on a semiconductor chip using four preferred Cu electroless baths.
17. A means for fabrication of solenoidal inductors integrated in a semiconductor chip is provided.
18. Dr. Rothberg said he began his research with the idea of making a semiconductor chip that could detect an electrical signal moving across a slice of neural tissue.
18. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
19. During the work through training to master a variety of superconducting, semiconductor chip production process, and be able to skillfully use a variety of measurement and control equipment.
20. In this thesis, we will design planar antenna and semiconductor chip antenna, of the wireless communication.
21. The invention discloses a semiconductor structure including ad aisy chain adjacent to an edge of a semiconductor chip.
22. The electrode portion is placed in a position which does not overlap with the sensor element in the thickness direction of the semiconductor chip.
23. Side surfaces and the second main surface of the semiconductor chip made thin are sealed with resin.
More similar words: semiconductor, semiconductor device, metal oxide semiconductor, semiconducting, semiconductive, semiconducting material, poor conductor, conductor, nonconductor, non-conductor, superconductor, lightning conductor, inductor, conduct, conducting, conduction, conductive, misconduct, superconduct, semiconscious, conductress, safe-conduct, conductance, conductivity, nonconductive, non-conducting, superconducting, superconductive, well-conducted, code of conduct.