Random good picture Not show
1. Lexical semantic relation is the important content of lexical semantics. The theory of semantic field is the important achievement in researches of lexical semantic relations.
2. Causative is in semantic relation category and it represents that the causer imposess a force on the cause, and therefore engenders certain result at the same time.
3. The difficult points include sentence structures, semantic relation and logical relationship.
4. The special study of semantic relation of sentence group, not only helps improve the theory and methods of sentence group analysis, but also has profound significance in Chinese discourse study.
5. The research of the semantic relation in phrases is contributive to grasp the precise analysis of their meanings and realize the development and evolution of the system.
6. As an important semantic relation, antonymy is often rhetorically used in the practice of language.
6. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress every day!
7. The quantitative research of semantic relation between words is an essential subtask for some natural language processing task.
8. It's the semantic relation between the object of the preposition and verb that define and induce the grammatical function of preposition.
9. Hence it is not unnatural to speak of a lexical unit standing in a particular semantic relation to other lexical units.
10. When conceptual distinctions are expressed in language they are referred to as semantic relations.
11. At last, we make a conclusion that the future research will focus on the semantic relation construction of keywords.
12. When infinitives are used to modify post-positioned attributives, translation methods can be various according to the semantic relation between modifiers and headwords.
13. The structure of language is fixed, but its system of application is open, thus a phenomenon that the structural relation contradicts the semantic relation.
14. The similarities and differences on syntactic structure is the reason of the similarities and differences on syntactic function and semantic relation feature.
15. The former is the basic grammatic meaning while the latter is the derivative grammatic meaning. There is semantic relation between them.
16. In checking, the semantics embedded in the sample procedure is withdrawn(sentencedict.com), by which the semantic relation frame describing the procedure is set up.
17. Note: At present, the main research direction of information extraction is named entity recognition, anaphora resolution, entity semantic relation extraction, event detection, and several other areas.
18. It is a great question for study whether the semantic relation between verb and object is getting more and more complex or simpler and simpler in Chinese long developmented history.
19. The article attempts to expound the importance of semantic meaning in word learning from the angle of the semantic relation of word.
20. The known matching knowledge is reused to mine the deep semantic relation between two schemas .
21. Results from the experiment show that this method can be used effectively in obtaining various semantic relation samples from a terminology dictionary.
22. No matter what algorithm is selected, it can make up insufficient of current categorization deficient semantic relation to some extent. Enhance the document classification accuracy.
23. This paper probes into lexical semantics from three aspects, the ambiguity of word definition, lexical semantic units and the semantic relation within a word and its organizing.
More similar words: public relations, semantic role, quantitative relation, mathematical relation, mathematical relationship, semantic, semantics, human relations, semantically, semantic tree, polysemantic, semantic model, human relationship, entity relationship, formal semantics, semantic network, semantic memory, political relation, semantic meaning, semantic analysis, lexical semantics, semantic knowledge, cognitive semantics, semantic processing, relaxation oscillation, anticoagulation, international relations, semantic equivalence, relation, national labor relations board.