Random good picture Not show
1. Moses has seen visions that no human skull could hold; hence, his budding, fragile horns.
2. Who say to the seers, "You must not see visions "; And to the prophets, "You must not prophesy to us what is right, Speak to us pleasant words, Prophesy illusions.
3. This indicates that if we only see visions and revelations and do not see the Lord, then what we see is vanity.
4. Your young men shall see visions.
5. To wit, the prophets of Israel which prophesy concerning Jerusalem, and which see visions of peace for her, and there is no peace, saith the Lord GOD.
5. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
6. You've ever heard sweat lodge the native American thing where you see visions?
7. Your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, Your young men shall see visions, Your old men shall dream dreams.
8. And your sons and daughters will prophesy, Your old men will dream dreams, Your young men will see visions.
9. Each row in comic form of light, focus on a story or show a certain plot, vivid characters and therefore, the scene come alive, life, people and the patience to see visions.
10. And afterward, I will pour out my Spirit on all people. Your sons and daughters will prophesy , your old men will dream dreams, your young men will see visions.
11. The coolie is told to pull up the weeds in your yard, but to spare the precious tufts of grass just beginning to sprout, and in which you see visions of a longed-for turf.
12. Even the prophets of Israel who say words to Jerusalem, who see visions of peace for her when there is no peace, says the Lord.
13. Your sons and daughters will prophesy , your young men will see visions, your old men will dream dreams.
More similar words: television show, television set, television station, television star, television system, television screen, television transmission, revision, prevision, television, revisionism, revisionist, revisionary, double vision, television news, machine vision, provisions, cable television, distance vision, watch television, television camera, television program, television channel, television antenna, television reporter, television receiver, satellite television, closed-circuit television, vision, visional.