Random good picture Not show
1. The U.S.-Iraq security agreement calls for the withdrawal of all U.S. forces by the end of 2011.
2. "In accordance with the security agreement between the United States and Iraq, U.S. combat forces have completed the withdrawal out of Iraqi cities, " he said.
3. They withdrew under a security agreement that calls for American combat forces to leave Iraq by the end of 2011.
3. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
4. Since the conditional sales contract is a security agreement relating to specific equipment, the conditional sales contract is now the type of collateral called chattel paper.
5. S. - Iraqi security agreement sets a timetable for U.S. troop withdrawal by 2012.
6. "Copyright Security Agreement" means the Copyright Security Agreement by the Borrower in favor of the Lender of even date herewith.
7. Security vulnerabilities are on security agreement in the concrete implementation errors, is the accident appear abnormal conditions.
8. The new U.S. security agreement to help oversee Haiti's main transportation links is an attempt to clearly define the role of the 18,000 American forces arriving in the coming days.
9. Iraq's Cabinet has approved a security agreement that lets US forces stay there for another three years. A stamp of approval from parliament is considered likely.
10. The U.S. hopes to have the security agreement ready before an international conference on Afghanistan's future in early December.
11. But U.S. officials noted that the current security agreement with Baghdad allows the Iraqi government to request additional American assistance.
12. A newly ratified U.S.-Iraqi security agreement sets a timetable for U.S. troop withdrawal by 2012.
13. A security agreement is a symbolic way of building up those new aspects of the relationship, says Mr Downer.
14. Mr. Bush was also asked about the prospect for a U.S. security agreement with Iraq, which would provide a legal basis for American troops to remain after the current U.N. mandate expires.
15. In addition to reconciliation, Clinton will also be pressing the Afghans on reaching a binding security agreement that will govern U.S.-Afghanistan relations after American troops leave.
16. President Bush has made a surprise farewell visit to Iraq where he signed a new Iraqi-US security agreement.
17. BAGHDAD — The Iraqi cabinet voted overwhelmingly Sunday to approve the security agreement that sets the conditions for the Americans' continued presence in Iraq from Jan. 1 until the end of 2011.
18. Earlier in Baghdad, Mr Bush and Iraqi PM Nouri Maliki signed the new security agreement between their countries.
19. In addition to reconciliation, Clinton will also be pressing the Afghans on reaching a security agreement that will govern U.S.-Afghanistan relations after American troops leave.
More similar words: security arrangement, national security agency, agency agreement, tenancy agreement, Security Management, security requirement, preliminary agreement, written agreement, security analysis, gentlemen's agreement, social security act, security department, government security, agreement, in agreement, employment agreement, disagreement, loan agreement, trade agreement, lease agreement, in disagreement, joint agreement, sales agreement, trust agreement, mutual agreement, merger agreement, credit agreement, in agreement with, gentleman's agreement, come to an agreement.