Random good picture Not show
1. The President has made Lloyd Bentsen his Secretary of the Treasury.
2. As Secretary of the Treasury you planted the seeds for the most far-reaching tax reform in our history.
3. Alexander Hamilton was the first Secretary of the Treasury.
4. One was of Secretary of the Treasury Hamilton.
5. A third candidate was John Sherman , the Secretary of the Treasury.
5. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
6. The Secretary of the Treasury is the chief fiscal officer of our government.
7. Hamilton, then secretary of the Treasury, proposed that the national government assume the states' Revolutionary War debts.
8. Did he want to go to a policy meeting with bankers, the president and secretary of the treasury?
9. The federal government's chief economic policy official is the secretary of the treasury.
10. He lost Conkling's support by to name one of's supporters Secretary of the Treasury.
11. Our other white knight was G. William Miller , secretary of the treasury.
12. He lost's support by to name one of's supporters Secretary of the Treasury.
More similar words: treasury secretary, secretary of the interior, department of the treasury, secretary of war, secretary of labor, secretary of state, secretary of energy, secretary of defense, secretary of commerce, secretary of education, secretary of agriculture, secretary, secretaryship, home secretary, undersecretary, chief secretary, treasure trove, treasury securities, social secretary, general secretary, secretary general, secretary-general, defense secretary, private secretary, education secretary, financial secretary, executive secretary, treasury, treasury note, treasury bond.