Random good picture Not show
1. Buying a second-hand car can be a risky business.
2. Always check the mileage before you buy a secondhand car.
3. Do you have any tips on buying a second-hand car?
4. Would you be interested in a second-hand car?
5. You're looking at, what, about ￡4000 for a decent second-hand car.
6. Buying a secondhand car is a risky business .
7. Buying that second-hand car without having it checked by a mechanic first cost us dear.
8. In matters of second-hand cars, your motto should be 'buyer beware' .
9. We just can't find enough good second-hand cars to satisfy demand.
10. He's a dealer in second-hand cars.
11. This website tells you the market price of all makes of second-hand car.
12. A second-hand car costs a fraction of a new one.
13. Now its humiliation has been deepened by, of all people, a second-hand car salesman.
14. Emmett said in court that his lavish lifestyle came from businesses he ran selling second-hand cars and double-glazing.
15. Estate agents rank in public esteem with double-glazing salesmen, second-hand car dealers - behind even politicians and journalists.
16. He never knew his father, his uncles were on the fringes of crooked activity and his drunken step-father sold second-hand cars.
17. Anyone who buys second-hand car tires is just asking for trouble.
18. Clearly selling a second-hand car without an ignition key or registration document would not be acting in the ordinary course of business.
19. Moreover, some of problems caused by this directive concern the second-hand car market rather than works of art.
20. Perhaps he had had a bad day at the garage and had not sold enough crummy second-hand cars.
21. He bought a secondhand car at a price.
22. The secondhand car costed her only a few thousand.
23. Look at the price of secondhand car or look at secondhand car price.
24. The worst-off are secondhand car dealers.
25. The secondhand car looks as good as the new ones.
25. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
26. He is in the secondhand car trade.
27. The secondhand car cost him 50 dollars. It was so cheap.
28. I had advertised for a secondhand car in the newspaper.
29. They tried to sell me a bill of goods about a secondhand car.
30. He was badly taken in when he bought that secondhand car.
More similar words: second-hand, secondhand, second hand, second-hand store, second half, second class, second coming, second-class, second cousin, second crusade, second childhood, second coming of christ, handcart, cash-and-carry, fetch and carry, cash and carry, second, seconder, secondly, secondary, second-best, secondment, nanosecond, second-rate, second-year, picosecond, second mate, second self, second to none, second wind.