Random good picture Not show
1) Exercise training may apply for secondary hypertension.
2) Pheochromocytoma is an important cause of secondary hypertension, whose pathogenesis is yet to be clarified. It is still difficult to identify malignant cases at early stage.
3) Adrenal disease is the major reason for the secondary hypertension and correct understanding of this disease is important.
4) This type of secondary hypertension is called renal hypertension because it is caused by a problem in the kidneys.
5) Secondary hypertension comprised 51.3% of endocrine hypertension,(http://sentencedict.com/secondary hypertension.html) 24.8% of renovascular hypertension (RVH)and 22.3% of renal hypertension.
6) Primary hyperaldosteronism is an important cause of secondary hypertension. When adrenal cortical adenoma is the pathologic culprit, it can be treated by surgical removal to cure the hypertension.
7) Secondary hypertension is often long-term high blood pressure, medication is difficult to work.
8) Secondary hypertension is caused by a preexisting medical condition such as congestive heart failure, kidney failure, liver failure, or damage to the endocrine (hormone) system.
9) This "secondary hypertension" small, high blood pressure about the total number of about 5%.
10) Results: 1) Of 4514 in-patients with hypertension, there were 83.81% of essential hypertension and 17.94% of secondary hypertension.
11) Determination of serum catecholamine (CA) and substance P (SP) on patients with secondary hypertension and normal controls were carried out in our research.
12) Pheochromocytomas produce and secrete catecholamines , so it can cause hypertension. Although it is an uncommon cause of secondary hypertension, it represents a curable form of hypertension.
13) Who should be screened for renovascular or other causes of secondary hypertension?
14) Despite being a rare tumor, pheochromocytoma still raised great concerns among physicians and surgeons because it can cause curable secondary hypertension.
15) Background and objective Renal hypertension is very frequent in secondary hypertension.
More similar words: hypertension, portal hypertension, malignant hypertension, essential hypertension, hypertensive, secondary education, secondary, antihypertensive, secondary data, secondary cell, secondary coil, secondary source, secondary color, secondary memory, secondary school, secondary market, hyperextension, secondary industry, secondary storage, secondaries, secondarily, hypotension, ascension day, boundary condition, condescension, postural hypotension, capillary tension, contributory pension, orthostatic hypotension, second quarter.